Ssangyong Actyon

Xcalibur

"Controversial design" ... I like that.

Soemetimes, I feel that it is better for car to have the either love it or hate it appeal ... more unique that way.

I took a look at the specs, and it says it weighs 1.9T [sweatdrop]

And the boot is shallow, despite it being a hulk of a car. I took a look at the undercarriage below the boot, and its a void...wonder why. The overall impression is that the car has got not much engineering content.

However the interior is ok for a Korean, and the build quality seem solid.

I tested the car recently. Steering is v light and is pretty easy to drive considering its size and weight, but power is only so-so, about the same or less than a Tucson 2.0. The old 2.3 l Merc engine is barely sufficient for this 1.8ton monster, which probably needs more torque like from a turbo diesel.

Can't imagine what the real-life consumption will be like since the specs put consumption for city driving as 6+km/l !

Void so can mount undercarriage mounted CNG cylinder. sly.gif

Need that extra boost, take an axe and chop off the gas regulators on the cylinders and wahla! JETPOWER! laugh.gif

i'm also considering.. now is waitin for loan approval for the buyer buyin my car.. then will go test drive... think onli aft test drive then i can decide... still thinkin abt the 1.9 ton weight (meanin high fc) n the high cc (meanin high road tax)...