SMSA Car Park Rally

Sazali

I'm interested to take part in SMSA organized motorsports events...how do I register? Also what are the requirements? Hope someone can give me more information. Thanks...

↡ Advertisement

no details on the webbie leh...

i wanted to join also, but heard that P-platers cant [:p]

thou my coe car will be outshadowed by the wrxes and evos there.. [shakehead]

heard must have 1 or 2 yrs driving experience and must pass some sort of medical [mad]

Edited by Yc86

Dun haf to worry abt the Evos & Rexes. 4 ur car, u will b competiting under the 2wd class.

Medical is to make sure u r fit enuff & not develop any medical condition during the race.

Edited by Atlantis_boi

I like CP rallies, seems more fair and entertaining. The person with the best handbrake- turn skills wins [laugh]

I think any regular driver can join, I've seen some er...not vely experienced drivers also join in for fun, I think its good.

Anyone knows where is the next one ? On the SMSA website ?

I'm interested to take part in SMSA organized motorsports events...how do I register? Also what are the requirements? Hope someone can give me more information. Thanks...

1. u need to b a member of smsa

2. to take part in CP rally, u need a Competition License.

3. No need to take test, just medical check-up.

4. Get doctor to certify u r physically fit.

5. Get ur license, renewable on a yearly basis.

6. Comp license only valid for local rally. International license can be arranged, which cost a few hundred bucks.

7. Then u let ur license go to waste, cos' there had not been rallies for the past 2 yrs. [laugh]

I took part in Autotest some yrs back, quite fun. [thumbsup]

True, nowadays its a rarity, but at least its slowly coming back.

Old timers will tell you, it used to be very regular in Kallang before they stopped it.

Its really fun, happens very close up and right in front of your eyes,the whole course, lots of wheelspin and engine roar and psst psst and handbrake turns etc.

Not like f1 where its happening far away and you only see one portion of the track.

And best, its free of charge !!

wah bro,

you took part before ? [thumbsup]

What car you drove, does it have to be heavily modded or can stock guys take part too ?

My 1.6 altis can or not ? [laugh]

Also, what is this competition license, is it an advanced driving course where they teach you racing skills ?

They teach you drifting etc ?

wah...u race PG now wana race kallang....

YC fierce ma, conquor Track already nw wanna attack carpark. Haha [laugh]

lol.. where got conquer... went once only [sweatdrop]

though with kakis dun mind going once a wk [;)]

btw 2wd still got TC and NA ba.. later get eaten by all the S13, S15.. S2000..

also shd have under 1.5L class [:p]

wah bro,

you took part before ?

What car you drove, does it have to be heavily modded or can stock guys take part too ?

My 1.6 altis can or not ?

Also, what is this competition license, is it an advanced driving course where they teach you racing skills ?

They teach you drifting etc ?

lolx... can take part in stock car... just may not win anything [lipsrsealed]

but the good thing bout drifting comp is that a 100hp lao pok chia can beat a 300hp sponsor car [nod]

comp licence dun teach advanced driving course ba i think... but i attended one before organised by Fiat. more of a defensive driving course...

nothing impressive though, saloms, reverse salom.. e-brake with and w/o ABS.. oversteer, understeer.. and a mini competition in the end, which i got the 2nd best timing for beginners.. cos hit 2 cones [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement