Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

Over the years.... diff rims on past and present rides [;)]

Over the years..? i thought you got 4 diff rims each on ur monster ride?..all your rims so fierce N nice..those red / Merc brake calipers/rotors...chio!!! momos, ROH,AMG..etc... [thumbsup]

Edited by Conned
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
hahaha... and here I am again [:p]

My fav would be the rims in the 2nd pic [inlove]

I like the rims on the 3rd picture !!!!

• Praise 1

Is due to the fact that i didn't drop the car, hence the big gap!! U can see that I can literally put a fist between the tire and the fender!

Lowered or not... your ride's yummy! [inlove]

If I had something like that I'll keep it the way it is and enjoy the comfort the way it was built to be [thumbsup]

C&C wanted to kill me with the prices of the AMG kit! I had to source for the rims, bodykit & exhaust myself. Suspension is an expensive option so I decided not to go for it. Will get carlsson springs instead but would prefer coilovers. But I haven't been searching hard enough! dizzy.gif

Yea probably! shucks, i thought you were driving a C-class or what. Btw, doesn't AMG have like a package or what, rims+exhaust+suspension+tuning?

Anyway i love the SL's, they are so sleek. Can only dream of owning one of them thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
They're pretty nice... love the way it makes the wheels look really big... 17" look like 18", and 18" look like 19" [sly][;)]

wondering where I can get that for my lancer.... any websites that i can see to look at 15rims, currently im using the OZ Racing 15inch... multiple spooks... cannot tahan.... i need something like 5 spooks with thick spooks u know wat i mean? just like the phot... wonder how much... me driving a lancer...

• Praise 1

C&C wanted to kill me with the prices of the AMG kit! I had to source for the rims, bodykit & exhaust myself. Suspension is an expensive option so I decided not to go for it. Will get carlsson springs instead but would prefer coilovers. But I haven't been searching hard enough! dizzy.gif

Yea probably! shucks, i thought you were driving a C-class or what. Btw, doesn't AMG have like a package or what, rims+exhaust+suspension+tuning?

Anyway i love the SL's, they are so sleek. Can only dream of owning one of them thumbsup.gif

be careful when u get aftermarker springs..make sure they match the rebounce rate of ur stock dampers..if not in long run, u will get bouncy floaty ride..carlsoon springs are built for performance & handling.ur stock dampers are built for comfort. Jus my 0.02cts of experience.

• Praise 1

I don't know if KW, Konis FSD has makes for SL..the important to note is the weight specs for ur model..U may try searchin the web for them. Why are u changing? Isn't the stock suspension good enough?...Being RR,the handling shud be there too!

Edited by Conned
↡ Advertisement