Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

I went to some dealers to ask for 18 inch by 7.5j rims to replace my 16 inches on my mark 6 jetta. Cannot find as most brands such as OZ comes in 8j instead. Don't want to risk the rim rubbing against the undercarriage so will consider the originals from VW instead, especially the Preston series but exx

↡ Advertisement

I went to some dealers to ask for 18 inch by 7.5j rims to replace my 16 inches on my mark 6 jetta. Cannot find as most brands such as OZ comes in 8j instead. Don't want to risk the rim rubbing against the undercarriage so will consider the originals from VW instead, especially the Preston series but exx

Turbocharged

Anyone knows of the price for 16" SSR GTV2? Is it available locally or must indent due to the small size and PCD 4x100?

Hi Guys,

Am thinking of changing the rims to my new car, Mazda 6 2.0 litres.

- Any issue with warranty? (Salesgirl says may have)

- I have never changed rims before and I hear that it can affect performance (what should I watch out for?)

- Any recommendations?

Thks in advance!

CerealKillerXxX, on 22 Apr 2016 - 12:25 AM, said:

Hi Guys,

Am thinking of changing the rims to my new car, Mazda 6 2.0 litres.

- Any issue with warranty? (Salesgirl says may have)

- I have never changed rims before and I hear that it can affect performance (what should I watch out for?)

- Any recommendations?

Thks in advance!

if AD wanna void warranty they'll have thousands of excuses

get light weight rims, wanna increase size...up 2" if not don't bother change

how long have you ran your new car? always change almost immediately after you got car (for better trade in price both rim/tyres)..

or you use up your tyres and change rims/tyres (with some trade in for your rims)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Most probably its original fake.

wa lao, champion !!! replica of replica ah ??? so lousy quality. 

I planning to get a set of volk racing wheels TE37SL. Would you buy from the local AD stamford vs reputable local tyre shop if the former price is just a negligible amount more?

Turbocharged

I planning to get a set of volk racing wheels TE37SL. Would you buy from the local AD stamford vs reputable local tyre shop if the former price is just a negligible amount more?

Leong Seng is a very reputable dealer, I have been patronizing them since 2002.

Even though they are not the AD for Volks Racing, I would have no issues buying from them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2