Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

The 57extreme is nice too, very concave and Stamford has ready stock for 5x100 18" but spokes to thin I'm scared for my car too heavy

Actually based on your tyre profile, should be enough to cushion.

Also, I don't believe branded rims are so weak. Taiwan or China rims, I'd be wary.

I took 18x8.5 offset 45, mine 5x100. Yours Lexus 5x114.3 no stock maybe..

"chucky", how much is ur Rays 57s from Leong Soon?

Michelin Latitude 3 235/55/18 tires?

Actually based on your tyre profile, should be enough to cushion.

Also, I don't believe branded rims are so weak. Taiwan or China rims, I'd be wary.

Ya I'm surprised that Leggera failed.. although the Leggera throughout the 40k mileage did went track 3x, went light off-road once, drive to KL and further 6-7x.. car weight 1670kg, plus driver+ 3 passengers maybe total 1970kg.. wrapped by 235/55-18 tyres.. still fail

post-24802-0-40088400-1484486046_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chucky2007

Ya I'm surprised that Leggera failed.. although the Leggera throughout the 40k mileage did went track 3x, went light off-road once, drive to KL and further 6-7x.. car weight 1670kg, plus driver+ 3 passengers maybe total 1970kg.. wrapped by 235/55-18 tyres.. still fail ð

I suspected it has to do with the thin spoke design and its twin spokes x 5.. weight distribution not even among the spoke gaps. Guess Leggera for lighter sedans.

That's why this set I selected Rays fast flow cast and equally spaced thicker spokes

$570 excluding centre caps.

Yes tyres are Michelin Latitude Sports 3

Wah your wheels are sure put to good use Edited by Theoldjaffa

Wah your wheels are sure put to good use ð

How do you know they are warped?

For me it's purely backside itchy because I was accompanying my friend who booked the FXT to upgrade his rims.

They recommended him the Work Emotion and the Rays 57transcend.

End up he bought the Work and me the Gram Lights.

Well, Japan car should use Japan rims right? ð

But it's the level of detail, the 10 spoke design, the paintwork finish, the width and offset (8.5JJ, +38) that clears my brakes and offers a more flushed look + MADE IN JAPAN that swooned me over. I'm only concerned about my tyre cos I'll be using back my 225/40 tyre.

Really can't wait! ð

Btw they quoted $580 per pc excluding center cap. How much is the cap?

When I send the tyres for rotation and balancing after changing tyres at Kim Hoe, can see that one rim is slightly not balanced and a 15-20cm counterweight is used and shop told me to be aware of that rim Edited by Chucky2007

Err... No I don't drive a Harrier.

Those are PSS.

002_zpsxxoi61v2.jpg

Pai say pai say.. when I click on your rim photos to zoom into the details, was brought to photobucket and there is a shot of Harrier so I thought that's your car..

Looks like a 370z?

Edited by Chucky2007

Pai say pai say.. when I click on your rim photos to zoom into the details, was brought to photobucket and there is a shot of Harrier so I thought that's your car..

Looks like a 370z?

Yes sir, that's right.

Same as the sample car that they use for this wheel.

advangt-z33.png

Edited by High_octane

When I send the tyres for rotation and balancing after changing tyres at Kim Hoe, can see that one rim is slightly not balanced and a 15-20cm counterweight is used and shop told me to be aware of that rim

post-1798-0-43690800-1484562099_thumb.jpg

This? Are they universal to fit any centre bore?

I have this pack at home.

IMG_5946.JPG

Yes thus is it. The inner ring dimension and outer ring all differs from cars and rims. So may or may not be able to use for your Days. No harm putting in car and bring along when your 57transcend is here
  • Praise 1