Peugeot Cars ROCK!

Mrmurano

Neutral Newbie

after watching desperate housewives. and watching the advertisements from peugeot, i decided to do a little research about the model. and i found out that it was simply fantastic!

Peugeot 207 = very fierce car, love the 3 door version.

peugeot 207CC= chio car. better than the 206cc. LOVE IT. its in my shopping list. =D

Peugeot 4007 = mitsubishi outlander based car. quite sporty for a small suv.

woohoo. is the 207 in singapore already? i hope the 207cc comes soon.

post-3-1139398739_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139398740_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139398741_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139398742_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139398743_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139398744_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Good only for European cold climate.

Have seen too many of these exterior parts like rubber seals (of almost brand new cars)give way due to S'pore's hot and humid climate.

FRENCH ultimate no-no. so many quality issues. my berlingo clutch failed at 50k km. depress clutch and clutch doesn't bounce back cost me 1k to replace. entire rubber mat at the back starts peeling and gives out foul rotting stench. [sweatdrop]

207 chio man, almost bought a 307sw 2 years back, chicken out and opt for a japanese model instead, the only peugeot i will be first in the q to buy is Peugeot JetForce compressor...

My friend owned a 306 before. His conclusion is: "I will never touch another Peugeot again".

He said both car and agent cannot make it. I sat in it many times and frankly, Jap cars feel better. By the end of the 2nd year, it was falling apart.

Brandons,

I have test driven the 4 series (both current and the immediately preceding). On both occasions, I came close to buying it because the ride and cornering ability was superb. The suspension is so good they can go over speed humps at 50 km/h without the driver/ occupent feeling it (kid you not).

I remember bringing my colleagues for the second test drive after telling them how good the car was over humps. I asked the salegirl to find me a road with speed humps. I went over it and at the end of the drive, one of my colleagues asked me " so didn't get to go over any humps". He was shocked when I told him I already did.

Don't take my word for it, go test drive and find yourself a hump! [thumbsup][laugh]

I'm not questioning the ability of the car because I've never driven one. I'm just surprised that people are bowed over by advertisements without an actual feel. Truth is 95% of the population out there behaves in this manner! [:/]