Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 52 praises

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:24 PM

Nerdie
  • Nerdie
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sorry, i just got my car and i don't know where to get such accessories!
Places like Giant got limited variety, i don't know where else to get these stuff, can anyone share? Thanks!

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:48 PM

Kanchelsk
  • Premium member
    Kanchelsk
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u can get such stuff at mcwell venture ubi industrial estate...
Liverpool Football Club

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:52 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

kam auto or atc, mcwell i will avoid at all cost
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:36 AM

Dexdj
  • Premium member
    Dexdj
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ya.. mcwell especially.. too bloody expensive!

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

Nerdie
  • Nerdie
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Where's Kam, Auto, ATC?
SOrry but i really new! lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Bro....Autobacs at bukit Batok??? They got a huge variety....

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:04 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Home-fix DIY at IMM have one whole shelf.. quite alot to me though.. even sell car washing solution, sponge and cloths.. can try there.. smile.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:04 PM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hi there, this might help though...
http://www.mycarforu..._Shops_P181230/

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:25 PM

Nerdie
  • Nerdie
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks!
Anyone tried Johnson's at Ubi before?

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:27 PM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

nope sorie.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

johnson sells stickers not accessories

Posted 05 March 2006 - 11:05 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi !
For those accessories u mention I think AutoBacs at bt batok will be a good choice for ur shopping thou some products are pricey..I juz bought a steering cover from there which cost me $22 yes,it sound alot for a steering cover but i like the feel of it..other places cant find..

as for those accessories from IMM,Giant,DIY store i think they carry the products from same supplier.there is one at kallang think the name is Kallang Auto accessories..the road is jalan lembah kallang if i rem correctly.

Do think abt what type of accessories u really need coz there are many redundant accessories which I think its waste of $$..Hope it helps !
Good Luck !

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:30 AM

Kaiserdome
  • Kaiserdome
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can try Stamford Tyres at Lok Yang (Tuas)

Edited by Kaiserdome, 06 March 2006 - 12:30 AM.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

Rolh
  • Rolh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

www.crossstitchfinished.com ...All Kinds Of Steat Cover .... Free Shipping

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Moonlina
  • Moonlina
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://www.lalinguaarabapertutti.com/ ...All Kinds Of Steat Cover .... Free Shipping

very nice

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

Karakid
  • Karakid
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Concorde Auto Bendemeer, a small lane road b4 H-Tyre. Sell quite alot of car accessories too biggrin.gif

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Sarah17
  • Sarah17
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://www.dinodirec...rs-typeid-7620/

May be this link can help you. There are many kinds of car seat covers. biggrin.gif

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Topgan
  • Topgan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

http://www.dinodirec...rs-typeid-7620/

May be this link can help you. There are many kinds of car seat covers. biggrin.gif

Hi Sarah,

You bought from this website before? reliable?

The car seat look more decent as compared to the other site recommended here.

Rgds

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

TanKianW
  • TanKianW
    1st Gear
    Author Image

NTUC extra.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Sarah17
  • Sarah17
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sarah,

You bought from this website before? reliable?

The car seat look more decent as compared to the other site recommended here.

Rgds

My friend recommend this web to me, and I think it is good, so I sharing it here. The product in this website is nice, high quality, quick deliver and warm service.

May be you can experience by yourself! biggrin.gif

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

MBM Wheelpower

MBM Wheelpower  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Nivlek96  |  Neutral Newbie

Went for my first 1,000KM servicing at MBM Wheelpower Sin Ming Autocity this morning. Was served by Mr Keong and Ms Lilian. Excellent service. They were patient, professional, understanding and genuinely helpful. The lounge was luxurious and well-maintained. The workshop was clean, orderly and professionally managed. Overall, it was an excellent customer experience toda... » Read More

DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AlainDupuis  |  2nd Gear

I got hit by a stone while driving on KJE the other night and realised that a bit of glass chipped off with a crack of over a centimetre long. I checked on SgCarmart for a repair shop and selected Dr Glass based on the many compliments they received.

I sent a couple of pictures through WhatsApp and got a reply almost immediately with a quotation of S$50. They... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: seat, covers, pedals, steering and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users