Search
Part parts

• Search this thread
11 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:53 PM

Fluffy
  • Fluffy
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

for all VAG brothers and sisters:

http://etka.auto2.ru/?lang=eng

hope this helps you find the part nos. and the assembly drawings should help DIYers. flowerface.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

Lightspeed
This is good information... Will make this a sticky...

Well done mate! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:15 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is absolutely superb! For a moment I thought only Hyundai and GMDAT put service manuals on the web.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:30 PM

Fortress
  • Premium member
    Fortress
    Turbocharged

Thanks !!!! great information, just need a hard copy, will get the secretary to download them.
"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:44 PM

Germar
  • Germar
    2nd Gear

thumbsup.gif

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:55 AM

Fluffy
  • Fluffy
    5th Gear

Fortress,

i think they have hidden the part no. now....... i hope your secretary already downloaded them earlier.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:10 AM

Fortress
  • Premium member
    Fortress
    Turbocharged

oh...no...have not complete yet.
"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:07 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    Supercharged

hey guys, found another german website to get part no.s

very detailed.... in fact maybe too detailed

Me still trying to look for oil/fluid details .... stupid that it's not included in the manual

http://sct-germany.d...e/main_eng.html

Edited by Othello, 27 March 2008 - 01:12 PM.

New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:33 PM

Autodiagnostic
  • Autodiagnostic
    Neutral Newbie

for all VAG brothers and sisters:

http://etka.auto2.ru/?lang=eng

hope this helps you find the part nos. and the assembly drawings should help DIYers. flowerface.gif

The CAR MULTIFUNCTION INFO DISPLAY (also named V-SCREEN)is a multifunctional, omnidirectional car info display device specially designed for drivers. By V-SCREEN, the users can not only know most of the car information, but also can setup the inner function of their car to make it more personalized and humanized.

V-SCREEN is not only a car info display system but also a powerful device for car fault code scanning, the car user can find out if their car exist any fault through V-SCREEN. The system can show the fault info in details so that the car user can remove the hidden trouble for their car, especially, it will protect the interests for the car user when the car in the warranty time.

Attached Files

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:39 AM

Esldomino
  • Esldomino
    Neutral Newbie

thumbsup.gif
no pains,no gain....

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Ilovemyride
  • Ilovemyride
    Clutched

Thanks bro

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Ngtes
  • Ngtes
    Neutral Newbie

Link doesnt work for me :<. shows a dead link T_T

Back to Volkswagen Auto Club  ·  Car Brands Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users