Where to buy a good towel that is super absorbent?

Babymushroom

Anyone knows? Yesterday bought a towel that sucks ... it only moves the water from 1 end of my car bonnet to the other .. never suck it up at all ...

Anyone know where to get a good towel ?

↡ Advertisement

That was what I bought ... a bath towel ... lolz ... it does not absorb at all :(

Maybe wrong material... dunno how to see which material is absorbant or not

Neutral Newbie

why dun you try those cloth that india car washer use. very cheap abt a dollar each at Carrefur (wrong spelling!!!) petrol station wl cost a bit more but bigger.

Tips: soak well in water at least 2 times before use. you wl hv blue lagoon, red sunrise, teh-o depending on the colour of the cloth.

Neutral Newbie

Bought a big piece of chamois from Giant. Not too bad. Cut it into smaller pieces. It works better when it is slightly damp. [thumbsup]

I am using a Chimos already :D but I want the final drying cause Chamios will still leave a slight layer of water behind and I want to use a towel just to dry it totally up and not wait for it to dry :D

Bought mine from Giant too .. Mr Clean Chamios :D

Neutral Newbie

yeap, using now. see how fast the india washer clean a car and you wl know how absorbant it is. they dry one car in abt 4 wipes. me a few more times becos i more KS and wipe the "hidden places" as well.

alternative if you willing to spend more, try chamois. many MCF brothers using. based on the quality, the price varies. 20 bucks should get a relative good and lasting one.