Honda Edix review

Seansene

Yeah, the Pearl White's nice [sunny]

But with my level of commitment to washing, it will looks like a dalmation in no time, with all the water spots [laugh]

My is a NTUC COMFORT TAXI BLUE [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] My wife says free time can put taxi sign on top then can do part time liao [laugh][laugh]

Actually your blue is very nice wanted the same colour as yours but must wait till May then got car. So forget it don't want to wait, now can do part time. [shakehead]

So what else have you put in your ride?

The vivid blue? I've seen a few around, a bodykitted one and another parked at Yew Tee, SGE and SGD. So far the only things I've put in are my children's car seats, and the rest of the junk from my previous car [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Dont forget , you should be hitting 1K km soon .... come and see me during service so we can cit chat thumbsup.gif

Soon? Hit liao, got to go in! sweatdrop.gif

Great to see you again with wifey today wave.gif

Now can vroom vroom ?? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Neutral Newbie

Erm....a bit late to your review, but why does the sketched concept look so much sleeker ? And do they sell a B-class conversion kit for the Edix ? [hur][laugh][laugh]

Supersonic

that's why it's called 'artist impression' mah. impresses the artists in all of us... rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

M5 oso got artist:

post-2-1143513767_thumb.jpg

That's because the sketch has the 'zero thickness between tyre and wheel arch' option. And as for the conversion kit, just stick a 307 nose on [;)]

↡ Advertisement