Honda Civic servicing... Which workshop to go?

Unltd

I heard Cycle&Carriage does not allow Mitsu owners to bring in their own oil. [hur]

At least KM allows us to bring in. [thumbsup]

haha.. C&C also dun allow me to see them doin the servicing.. ask u wait @ lounge or go walk walk then few hrs later come back... they got change engine oil anot i also dunno... lanlan pay $ n collect car..

1. By allowing you to bring your own engine oil, you already save alot. Imagine the engine oil cost $120 and you bring with you a cxxxxxe at $29.

2. No rationale leh...even Skoda allows their customer to bring their engine oil.

Regards,

If i'm not wrong, KM charges $88+ for Shell Helix Ultra. Not $120.

$120 will be really chopping carrots; BIG BIG carrots.

1. I just done my 30K servicing today. In fact it is a combination of 20k and 30k servicing. The car has traveled about 28K but I was too busy to send to KM for 20k servicing so KM recommended me to do a combined one.

2. The bill is slightly less than $175, inclusive of $35 inspection for annual anti-rust coating inspection. As mentioned earlier, spark plugs come free with 30K servicing at KM. So I don't see why a CITY would cost as much as $400 for 40K servicing? Beat me man!

3. You're are right that the Helix 5W40 is $89, comes with free toy somemore.

Regards,

Wow! You mean after 10K, your next servicing is 28k?

That means your engine oil lasted you 17k or 18k [shocked]

What oil did you use?

Wow! You mean after 10K, your next servicing is 28k?

That means your engine oil lasted you 17k or 18k

What oil did you use?

No lah, I also visited outside workshops too. As mentioned earlier, I change oil and filter almost every 5k. I don't wait for the KM servicing interval.

Regards,

I would like to start a new thread but I cannot do so. Anyway,...

What the workshops that have lots of experience on the Honda Vezel, especially the auto engine cut-off system? This annoying feature makes the aircon very complex, as the compressor now must have the ability to run on batteries in addition to the belt from the engine.

How do I simulate an auto engine cut-off so as to check the aircon compressor?

Thanks

I would like to start a new thread but I cannot do so. Anyway,...

What the workshops that have lots of experience on the Honda Vezel, especially the auto engine cut-off system? This annoying feature makes the aircon very complex, as the compressor now must have the ability to run on batteries in addition to the belt from the engine.

How do I simulate an auto engine cut-off so as to check the aircon compressor?

Thanks

You can find more info in this Vezel thread ; http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2694222-honda-vezel/page-503

Edited by Janling3

Unfortunately that is more than 10,000 messages in a single thread which makes it unmanageable to read. I wonder if it is because most users can only reply but not create a new post. Can the web site administrator allow posting so as to avoid 10,000 message threads? Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

For bros here who have already done their 1000KM check, Kah Motor free servicing package includes what for free? Engine oil only? Should I bring my own?

↡ Advertisement