• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:58 PM

Joneses
  • Joneses
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

First impressions brought me back to the late 70s. Very Yakuza. rifle.gif knife.gif rifle.gif whip.gif

http://toyota.jp/century/

This 5l, 2WD ride doesnt come cheap either. At 11.13 Million Yen, this most expensive Toyota is almost 2 times the price of a top spec Crown. jawdrop.gif

Will Ricardo PI? sweatdrop.gif angel.gif

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:11 PM

Gibto
  • Gibto
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This car is looks like its not meant for driving. I mean most of the car features are located behind.. in the passenger seat.. I think it is bloody cool..It is a car meant for you to be chauffeured in.. I think if and when I become rich i would love to be driven around in this car.. its look is very mafia too.. super cool..

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:39 PM

Firstcall
  • Firstcall
    5th Gear
    Author Image

this car can only sell in jap market cos many older gen jap businessman/execs like and loyal to the old school jap design. they'll never settle for anything else.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:53 AM

Tundra
  • Premium member
    Tundra
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

wah. looks like a 70s car

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

Kanchelsk
  • Premium member
    Kanchelsk
    6th Gear
    Author Image

vintage category...

shld be sold to worldwide museum for display instead...
Liverpool Football Club

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:43 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear
    Author Image

In fact, like this car very much. Toyota Century and Nissan President are always competing with each other and the President opt for a more modern design eventually.
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yah Century is more of a vintage look as the name states...

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: School, Exterior, High, Tech and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users