Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic | 12 praises

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:34 AM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Need a 1-2 month rental car, but cheap.

Any lobang ?

Thanks in advance.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:58 PM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what type of car u looking for?
and wats ur budget??
manual or auto ?
I am Evil... So What??
Sue me If you Not Happy....

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:03 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You got lobang? pls pm me leh.. Thanks
<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:04 PM

Chrissng
  • Chrissng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

erm... http://www.chans.com.sg/rates.htm ... me not agent... rented from them... service quite good... cars well groom.... think can negotiate ba.. if renting for 1-2 months...

just my offer of alternative.... smile.gif

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:33 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cheapest is those COE-cars that dealers rent out. but those type illegal one hor.

legit ones for a 2-3yr old car cost between $1000-1200/mth.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:27 PM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Auto, and type does not matter. Budget around $1K or LESS.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:30 PM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks, even if you are related to the car rental company, cos'if service rendered, I would happily part my $$$ for it.

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    Author Image

auto ah.. then cannot liaoz...
sorry..
cos the car i noe for rental is manual..
I am Evil... So What??

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:44 PM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You got lobang? pls pm me leh.. Thanks

u looking for car too ??
must let me noe auto or manual ma...
budget also
I am Evil... So What??

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:14 PM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

O.k. if I compromising a bit to take manual, how much roughly ?

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:33 PM

Stevegring
  • Stevegring
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I can rent out my car for one to two months if you are interested. But my car is toyota corolla 1.3XL '91. PM me if you are interested. wink.gif

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:00 PM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    Author Image

u've got PM.. ( :
I am Evil... So What??

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:06 AM

Vesfreq
  • Vesfreq
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just wondering. Any lobang for rx-8 rental ? smile.gif
============================================================================
How fast your car can go is directly proportionate with the size of your wallet. Size does matter.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:12 AM

Lingling
  • Lingling
    Supercharged
    Author Image

ask others.. sorry..
i am not a car rental agent...
I am Evil... So What??

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:16 AM

Picantorian
  • Picantorian
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Need a 1-2 month rental car, but cheap.

Any lobang ?

Thanks in advance.

Beware if you come across this lady in Bishan who is dealing in car rental.. Do NOT rent from her!! she is dishonest.
就算是整个世界把我抛弃, 而至少快乐伤心我自己决定

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Atlantis_boi
  • Atlantis_boi
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I saw in the yahoo auctions that somebody is renting performance such as Wrx & Evos. I'm not sure whether got RX-8 anot, u gotta check it out wink.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

Vesfreq
  • Vesfreq
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thx man. will check it out.
============================================================================
How fast your car can go is directly proportionate with the size of your wallet. Size does matter.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:57 PM

Atlantis_boi
  • Atlantis_boi
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No Problem wave.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:36 PM

GoopPwr
  • GoopPwr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

erm... http://www.chans.com.sg/rates.htm ... me not agent... rented from them... service quite good... cars well groom.... think can negotiate ba.. if renting for 1-2 months...

just my offer of alternative.... smile.gif

i second Chan's. Speak with Alvin, I've been renting from him for the last year every time I return to Singapore. Good service, don't know if cheapest in town but competitive.

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:38 PM

Ventin
  • Ventin
    1st Gear
    Author Image

u mean lizard?...(lisa)
Learn to make $$$ online with this free ebook.http://tinyurl.com/2soht2

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: short, term, rent, lobang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users