Toyota Corona (Big backside version)

Guyver

Normal piece of paper that tells pple to join MCF.... that's how i got to know MCF ... so i find that it's a good marketing thingy to do.... Btw, u got to run faster..... the 3rd guy is only about 10 postings away... [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Give me as much as u can... will populate it wherever i go..... i'm just put it on their cars... if my gf around... will ask her to give to those car owners who are guys that's alone... gf / wife not around kind..... like that they sure join man!! [laugh][laugh]

Oic... so i guess u just got your licence and finished your 1 year probation or something like that?? [:)]

Oic... so that's u!! So how was your soccer game that day man? That's why i told TB that next meet up must have labels with our nicknames follow by our names... like that better... if not very difficult... [:p]

I agree with u.... the last answer is the answer..... don't need to use life line.... give me the $1 million dollars!!! [sly][sly]

Agree with u too... just give me the $$.... we split..... then we can go buy some dream car we love.... debt free.... [laugh][laugh]

I knew it!! I just knew it!! Then how old are u my dear fren? 18yrs old ah? Are u working or studying? if working where? if studying, where? what course? which year? [:p]

Wah!! u not bad leh... pass 9mths ago and driving liao.... there are pple that have licence for the last dunno how many years... but still have not get a car yet!! Blessed u!! [:p]

Ok, next question is what is the 6 number that's coming out for tomorrow's Toto??

1) 4 10 18 32 36 41

2) 2 6 11 25 29 35

3) 8 9 18 36 39 43

4) 7 11 29 33 37 40

Pls cast your vote..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wah u good leh.. just see what pple say... and agree to it... save the trouble of typing it out..... smart!! [cool]

Today on the way back... saw this Corona .. our model... whole car is black.... but his black is pure black colour.... unlike mine... got some metallic base. With lowered suspension till the car body is touching the top of the tyres already. The headlight is tape up slightly on top to create a fiercer look.... and inside the car... whatever meters u can name .... he has it in the car.... but the speedo wordings is "red" in color leh.... dunno why he didn't change to the luminious type.... with all these in.... he's travelling at 60km/h..... think he's really scared of being catch by police... oh yah... somemore.... he change to dual exhaust... one left... one right.... wah.... look really impressive..... i overtake him... he didn't pick up leh.... [:)]

Neutral Newbie
Oic... so i guess u just got your licence and finished your 1 year probation or something like that?? [:)]

erm... got my license on 10th mar '02..... considered 1+ month driver...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie
I knew it!! I just knew it!! Then how old are u my dear fren? 18yrs old ah? Are u working or studying? if working where? if studying, where? what course? which year? [tongue]

19+... gg to get my diploma, den its time to serve the nation[:(][:(][:(].... was taking info tech in tp...

↡ Advertisement