Toyota Corona (Big backside version)

Guyver

Neutral Newbie
Give me as much as u can... will populate it wherever i go..... i'm just put it on their cars... if my gf around... will ask her to give to those car owners who are guys that's alone... gf / wife not around kind..... like that they sure join man!! [laugh][laugh]

Bro U help I very grateful already, no need to drag your gf into it lah..... [;)]

Maserati cool... but for that price, i rather get a nice Beemer like the M3 and a Jap Racer like CTR and such... [;)]

U going to the rally at Kallang?

Maserati cool... but for that price, i rather get a nice Beemer like the M3 and a Jap Racer like CTR and such... [;)]

U going to the rally at Kallang?

Yah, agree.... Maybe.... Maybe not.... what time?

haiz...

those wif gd figure hardly talk sia.... while those wif no fig talk the most....[laugh][laugh][laugh] dats the case in IT.....

Oic, tell u what... i can meet u for lunch some time in your campus..... then let me do the talking.... they might just like to talk to older guys..... [:p][:p]

Yah, i always like that back when i was in poly..... skip lectures etc.... but always make sure that i meet the min attendance that will not barr me from exams.... [:p]

Yah, i always like that back when i was in poly..... skip lectures etc.... but always make sure that i meet the min attendance that will not barr me from exams.... [:p]

which poly u from anyway? I from SP... Biz Ad... [:)]

I'm from NP.... Electronics & Computer Engineering.... Btw, thought u say u from TP? how come change to SP?

Neutral Newbie

haiz...

those wif gd figure hardly talk sia.... while those wif no fig talk the most....[laugh][laugh][laugh] dats the case in IT.....

Oic, tell u what... i can meet u for lunch some time in your campus..... then let me do the talking.... they might just like to talk to older guys..... [tongue] [tongue]

Neutral Newbie

cant seem to use the reply wif quote hyperlink... =XX

aniway most of the chio gals u can find in tp would be in the school of biz...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I'm from NP.... Electronics & Computer Engineering.... Btw, thought u say u from TP? how come change to SP?

i think u mistaken me for someone else... [:p] I from SP all the while....