Drsubaru

Neutral Newbie

I am looking for a good and reliable mobile polisher

Car less than a month and already has plenty of swirl marks etc

Pls recommend

Thank you

↡ Advertisement

yo man,

look for this thread called " ah pek polish".. tink its one of the longest threads.. abt this ah pek who does mobile polishing.. pple were amazed by the good job he did.. search that thread, maybe u can get his number..

cheers

Neutral Newbie

Hi!

be wary of such mobile groomers. most will tout 2 'remove' yr swirls, but in fact, they're using swirl-fillers to hide them swirls. Products from Meguiar & 3M have them swirl-fillers. its pretty evident after a couple days of rain,these fillers wud be gone, and yr car will be back 2 its swirly days. [dead]

oh another pt 2 note, they will prolly be using rotary & some chapalang pads. and rotary will no doubt give u more swirls than wad u already have. so be warned. esp if yr car's black or dark-colored. [thumbsdown]

though such mobile groomers may be cheap (arnd $50-$80), dont scrimp if u really want quality job. there are already a couple of professional detailers in MCF who have showcased their outstanding works, and I believe yr ride will be in safer hands with these folks around. [thumbsup]

My friend had a bad experience with mobile groomers.

Yes, he paid the advertised price of $69 to have his ride detailed but ended up with damaged rims and hologams all over the car.

I suspect the so called "professionals" used a very hash chemical on his rims and damaged the clearcoat. When he highlighted this issue to the groomers, they argued and said it was already there but was covered by brake dust.

[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

You can try Gen2's service, do a search and you will be able to see pics of his works. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I understand that for gen2, must go down to his place

But due to my busy schedule, I am looking for someone who can come down

How abt Klasse mobile??

Neutral Newbie
I am looking for a good and reliable mobile polisher

Car less than a month and already has plenty of swirl marks etc

Pls recommend

Thank you

I'm about to hire some guys from AHA mobile polishing to help "polish & add sealant" to my black ride. Anyone heard of them before? Will be pleased if I could get some good recommendations [:)]

yo man,

look for this thread called " ah pek polish".. tink its one of the longest threads.. abt this ah pek who does mobile polishing.. pple were amazed by the good job he did.. search that thread, maybe u can get his number..

cheers

ya, its considered a steal... Gen2 works are no doubt really good.. but remember you got to pay a premimum for such a good service.... up to you... i feel... [smash]

I do know one guy doing normal polish and wax and i got him to do my cousin's car recently..Not bad, inside out for a c4p is $100..he is a mobile btw..If you need his contact, can always pm me..

Note, the normal polish and wax mean no paint correction.

Has anyone used Max Polish recently? How is it?

Tried them last month. 

2 guys in a Malaysia reg car. Actually arrived about 1Hr before the allotted time and then seemed a bit grumpy they needed to wait for me to travel over.. 

Can say ok job lah. But end of the day, other than the wheels that they cleaned up well, the bodywork looked no different than the $10 petrol station job... so can say $50 is cheap but also not worth it. Frankly I an in no hurry to use them again... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2