Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:01 AM

Drsubaru
  • Drsubaru
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am looking for a good and reliable mobile polisher
Car less than a month and already has plenty of swirl marks etc
Pls recommend
Thank you
www.legacyclubsg.com

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:07 AM

Headshok
  • Headshok
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

yo man,

look for this thread called " ah pek polish".. tink its one of the longest threads.. abt this ah pek who does mobile polishing.. pple were amazed by the good job he did.. search that thread, maybe u can get his number..

cheers
********************************************************************************
give me money...

Posted 01 May 2006 - 01:52 PM

Velocityred
  • Velocityred
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi!

be wary of such mobile groomers. most will tout 2 'remove' yr swirls, but in fact, they're using swirl-fillers to hide them swirls. Products from Meguiar & 3M have them swirl-fillers. its pretty evident after a couple days of rain,these fillers wud be gone, and yr car will be back 2 its swirly days. dead.gif

oh another pt 2 note, they will prolly be using rotary & some chapalang pads. and rotary will no doubt give u more swirls than wad u already have. so be warned. esp if yr car's black or dark-colored. thumbsdown.gif

though such mobile groomers may be cheap (arnd $50-$80), dont scrimp if u really want quality job. there are already a couple of professional detailers in MCF who have showcased their outstanding works, and I believe yr ride will be in safer hands with these folks around. thumbsup.gif

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:05 PM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My friend had a bad experience with mobile groomers.

Yes, he paid the advertised price of $69 to have his ride detailed but ended up with damaged rims and hologams all over the car.

I suspect the so called "professionals" used a very hash chemical on his rims and damaged the clearcoat. When he highlighted this issue to the groomers, they argued and said it was already there but was covered by brake dust.

thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

You can try Gen2's service, do a search and you will be able to see pics of his works. thumbsup.gif

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

Drsubaru
  • Drsubaru
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I understand that for gen2, must go down to his place
But due to my busy schedule, I am looking for someone who can come down
How abt Klasse mobile??
www.legacyclubsg.com

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:38 PM

Drsubaru
  • Drsubaru
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Bro, pls recommend, via PM if not convenient
Thanx
www.legacyclubsg.com

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:48 PM

Valor79
  • Valor79
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am looking for a good and reliable mobile polisher
Car less than a month and already has plenty of swirl marks etc
Pls recommend
Thank you

I'm about to hire some guys from AHA mobile polishing to help "polish & add sealant" to my black ride. Anyone heard of them before? Will be pleased if I could get some good recommendations smile.gif
[silver] My grandmother is blind in one eye and she can drift better than that ..... Tokyo Drift Cutie Keiko Kitagawa ownz [/silver]

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:55 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

yo man,

look for this thread called " ah pek polish".. tink its one of the longest threads.. abt this ah pek who does mobile polishing.. pple were amazed by the good job he did.. search that thread, maybe u can get his number..

cheers

ya, its considered a steal... Gen2 works are no doubt really good.. but remember you got to pay a premimum for such a good service.... up to you... i feel... smash.gif

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:58 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

More than 3 of my friends have used Klasse Mobile and came back with good feedback. thumbsup.gif

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:12 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

that one is still cheap too $58... its up to you... hehe.. maybe i shall call on them soon... hehe

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:43 AM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How much is Gen2 charging for a small sedan?

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:25 PM

Civicmind
  • Civicmind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Best that you PM him.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Has anyone used Max Polish recently? How is it?

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

JimmyLee
  • JimmyLee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

never hear of max polish before, any link? 

sourcing for pps budget $500

Edited by JimmyLee, 08 September 2017 - 10:53 PM.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Kayaloti
  • Kayaloti
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Tried once few years back.
Think his business too good, expect some rubber timing.
Can book via his online booking too.
http://www.sgcarmart...t.php?MID=12634

Blueray praised this

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:07 AM

JimmyLee
  • JimmyLee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tried once few years back.
Think his business too good, expect some rubber timing.
Can book via his online booking too.
http://www.sgcarmart...t.php?MID=12634

thanks bro

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I do know one guy doing normal polish and wax and i got him to do my cousin's car recently..Not bad, inside out for a c4p is $100..he is a mobile btw..If you need his contact, can always pm me..

Note, the normal polish and wax mean no paint correction.

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

cmdsea
  • cmdsea
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Has anyone used Max Polish recently? How is it?

Tried them last month. 

2 guys in a Malaysia reg car. Actually arrived about 1Hr before the allotted time and then seemed a bit grumpy they needed to wait for me to travel over.. 

Can say ok job lah. But end of the day, other than the wheels that they cleaned up well, the bodywork looked no different than the $10 petrol station job... so can say $50 is cheap but also not worth it. Frankly I an in no hurry to use them again... 

Fcw75 and Blueray praised this

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tried them last month. 

2 guys in a Malaysia reg car. Actually arrived about 1Hr before the allotted time and then seemed a bit grumpy they needed to wait for me to travel over.. 

Can say ok job lah. But end of the day, other than the wheels that they cleaned up well, the bodywork looked no different than the $10 petrol station job... so can say $50 is cheap but also not worth it. Frankly I an in no hurry to use them again... 

Thanks for the feedback bro, I will pass then. 

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

AgusTan
  • Premium member
    AgusTan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I do know one guy doing normal polish and wax and i got him to do my cousin's car recently..Not bad, inside out for a c4p is $100..he is a mobile btw..If you need his contact, can always pm me..

Note, the normal polish and wax mean no paint correction.

is this guy still in business? Looking for a quick groom for friend's wedding...

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Mobile, Polishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users