Mobile Polishing

Drsubaru

Tried them last month. 

2 guys in a Malaysia reg car. Actually arrived about 1Hr before the allotted time and then seemed a bit grumpy they needed to wait for me to travel over.. 

Can say ok job lah. But end of the day, other than the wheels that they cleaned up well, the bodywork looked no different than the $10 petrol station job... so can say $50 is cheap but also not worth it. Frankly I an in no hurry to use them again... 

Thanks for the feedback bro, I will pass then. 

↡ Advertisement

I do know one guy doing normal polish and wax and i got him to do my cousin's car recently..Not bad, inside out for a c4p is $100..he is a mobile btw..If you need his contact, can always pm me..

Note, the normal polish and wax mean no paint correction.

is this guy still in business? Looking for a quick groom for friend's wedding...

Thanks for the feedback bro, I will pass then.

Not possible ! Malaysia registered vehicle with 2 guys performing let say average 2 cars per day and each car charge $50..

can not cover operating cost (VEP $35 and Sg toll $6.50 and Msia toll RM16.50).. already spend $50 before polishing..

Not possible ! Malaysia registered vehicle with 2 guys performing let say average 2 cars per day and each car charge $50..

can not cover operating cost (VEP $35 and Sg toll $6.50 and Msia toll RM16.50).. already spend $50 before polishing..

Where got only 2 cars per day..??

The timing slot based on booking site is only 2hrs and in reality the actual time spent is only 1Hr+. so can maybe 8 or even 10 cars in a day. Some more is the $49 offer is only during off peak timing 1-3pm or 3-5pm or 5-7pm. Other times will cost more.. 

Tried Smart Clean mobile coating service booked via Carousell - not bad ($360, maintenance quoted is $50) result is much better than what was done 6 months before with Revol which was $8xx.

Edited by subaru-ob-newbie
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Tried Max Polish awhile ago. BAD EXPERIENCE.

First, they arrived 1 hr late... told me "overslept...". Didnt even apologize.

Not sure what brand of polish. They claim to be using Meguiars...but looks like they can easily fill up any brand of polish into Meguiars bottles.

Worksmanship substandard and superficial.

After 3 days, the shine and smoothness are gone.

Worst, they run an email mailing list so they keep sending me promo emails which I already didnt want to receive.

They have an "Unsubscribe" option but the emails kept coming even after I unsubscribe plus email them to remove me from mailing list.

AVOID!!

↡ Advertisement