Steering wheel audio control

Gothviruz

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

<>

May I know what kind of problem you encountered when you put the remote on the right hand side of the steering?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

<>

Me also gian leh.. that's why I am checking with the bros here for feedback.

Where and when you intend to go fix it?.. PM me ok?

haha... actually i already got a quote of 60 bucks for it. but still hesitated cos i already got audio control on my steering wheel but tey only meant for my stock system. thinking of getting another one for the 2nd HU la..

maybe i will t-load fr my colleague and try it out a few days first lor.

OT a bit hor.. bro i saw your setup looks damn good lei! how's P80? can go 3 way active or not?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

<<maybe i will t-load fr my colleague and try it out a few days first lor. >>

I think the concern is the IR remote may not effective if located at the right side of steering, thus having to put it upside down on the left, right? Try this out and appreciate your feedback.

<

My P80 rca out to my Vacuum Tube Pre-Amp going to my 2xSteg Amps. In this configuration, the sound of vocals and instruments are a litle 'warmer', still on passive setup with focal crossovers.

If I want to go passive, I will need to change my HU to the P90 with the P90 processor and add in one pair of Focal Be mid-range plus 2 more amps meaning 1 amp for 1 pair of focal speakers (high, mid-range and mid-bass). This would be another bomb for me... so it's out of the question for the time being.

Cool bro!

I can borrow the remote next wk and bring it to the meetup. For the rest whom is keen to try out the receiving, you try it out first b4 spending your money to buy it.

I am also on passive now but felt the sound somehow not right. Can't really say what went wrong. Keen to listen/look at your setup bro.

Neutral Newbie

Didn't know unclebob wanna try it out the pioneer remote control.. i have it all along in my car.. did you try it already?? i can lend it to you for the next ICE meetup..

Neutral Newbie

Hi Don,

I got my Steering Remote already... a couple bucks cheaper than yours but I have to DIY myself. It is working fine, no problem. Thanks for offer of help. Appreciate it.

See you this coming Wednesday to see your 'new competition' setup.

↡ Advertisement