Ssangyong Actyon Sports

Rustycar

Neutral Newbie

Please refrain from saying " WTF is that???" or "That's the ugliest FCUK I've ever seen"

Here goes : sm036yw.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_002_800x600.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_005_800x600.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_004_800x600.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_007_800x600.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_008_800x600.jpg

wallpaper_actyons_006_800x600.jpg

It'll be replacing the Musso Sports next year with 2.0L Turbo Diesel or petrol engines. Just don't get a scare when you see it on our roads then.

↡ Advertisement

quite futuristic look...but the grille abit..hmmm...out of place..but side view is very nice..v sporty....better den the current one...

Neutral Newbie

True lah, I like the side view also. The nose is somewhat misplaced? Kinda like Michael Jackson after nose job?

Neutral Newbie

Good idea [idea] Hellas should do the trick, or even a plastic nudge bar. Throw in a SS roll over bar behind and 3" lift kit would be the icing. Wonder if Ssangyong can get a Euro4 engine soon and price it competitively.

how to kanna scare or pass nasty remarks when the pickup is so chio...doesnt look like one when c from the sides......damn chio korean design getting better and better.

the euro 4 thingy hor..

i was wondering..what will happen if it is enforce by this year...

1)demand for used euro 3 or below, vehicle goes up?

2)euro 4 veh will become more exp thus COE price drop because demand is lower

thus - 1) coe price for commercial vehicle will drop when the euro 4 is fully implemented.

2) demand for euro 3 and below vehicle will go up slightly.

3) disel price goes down slightly due to fewer comm vehicle otr?

juz a few wonders...off topic...

(edited)

Don't think anyone bringing in them. I have no idea why they are doing this. Other countries already have euro4 doublecabs on the roads liao.....

edit: oops, are you refering to the ARF rebates on the doublecabs which are euro4 registered before sept06? Sorry think I misunderstood.

Edited by Kianbeng

its hurting the biz...for sure...the diesel is more exp..the veh is more exp...cost of production goes up........

but end of the day...the gov say...we got a greener environment..ya ya ya~~...

wow I think thats quite nice. Would be an eye turner if you drive in on singapore roads now. With a G Plate...ppl will be thinking why they are still buying cars that looks so normal.