Ssangyong Actyon Sports

Rustycar

do u have the spec list for this? or maybe a link? any guess what the price will be? the Mits Triton single cab going for 37k and double cab manual is going for 58k. i really dunno why so much difference even though both are G plate. the power of diesel ... wah ... plus turbo somemore ...

saw this in Seoul recently, after conversion, the price is abt 40k - seems like the korean commercial vehicles are priced on par with passenger vehicles (GM Daewoo/Chevrolet Epica also going for abt same price) - did no have time to walk into showroom and kay poh ...

the Ssangyong Musso is also extremely popular there, many with hardtop ... imo, the Mits Triton and Musso with hardtops can become real contenders with SUVs ...

btw also saw the Ssangyong Kyron (quite a high back, like the Actyon, but with a nicer nose) - very interested if they do bring it in cos it has a diesel engine (it is a direct replacement for any petrol SUV)

Edited by Gz0707

single cab pig karps are taxed the same as vans and low lees.....they don have the i think the arf of 110% thing

double cab is taxed the full 110% like normal cars.....if not everybody also drive pig karp, where is the garmen gonna come from

thats why double cab pig karp are not popular in sg, ie musso new one 60k, that time altis only 50k and sunny 40k, why pay 60k for a pig karp??

somemore raod tax is 890, more exp than car

somemore insurance new one 1200, more exp than normal 1.6

but double cab allows for private name registration

the jokers who buy double cab are usually those who need goods carrying capacity and ferry famili....

this is no normal diesel turbo, this is common rail diesel turbo

actyion sports is only 2 litre turbo but got 1/3 more torque than musso (3 litre)

the onli draw backs about actyion are:

weaker armour as compared to musso (musso got steel bumpers whereas the actyion armour is more car like)

price

common rail engine must use euro 4 diesel, cannot anyhow eat cooking oil, oem diesel......

how i wish i can offload my current old mercs engine and get this new merc common rail diesel turbo stuff [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

Hey thanks man.

Wasn't easy for me to write this article because i was afraid people would say i was biased or kena bribed...but the diesel engine was really smooth and out of this world..

On the downside rear seating IS really crammed for a huge guy like me but most smaller size people not an issue.

The vehicle actually looks better with canopy + rims but that unit with all the works wasn't available to me on the day i arranged the test drive.

If Singapore didn't have so many rules for commercial vehicle would have been much cheaper & easier to own one.

Cheers.

[drivingcar]

Anyone know here can i get the side step for my actyon sports? Been looking for quite some time already.

And is it possible to change the side mirror to auto foldable type?

Looking to change tyres and rim too.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Anyone know here can i get the side step for my actyon sports? Been looking for quite some time already.

And is it possible to change the side mirror to auto foldable type?

Looking to change tyres and rim too.

Hi! was wondering if you found your side step, and rims?? just got mine recently and wanted to change the rims but cannot find at all the tyre shops. wanted to install the side step but was told i need to order that specially.

Edited by Anuara

Neutral Newbie

Hi does anyone know if any workshop still makes the canopy for the actyon sports?

Considering to get a 2nd hand actyon sports.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement