Peugeot 1007

Cklasse

Any idea what is the website for Peugeot cars / owners?

I checked out the 1007 today and it looks good. Loaded with features and it definitely is a car for ladies and mum with kids.

↡ Advertisement

Have yuo thought about long term reliability, and maintenance costs and ability of the car to suit local hot & humid climate?

(edited)

Have faith in conti cars. Owning a conti car need a change in mindset. The modern car has definitely gone through summer and winter test during the development phase and so tropical hot weather is definitely not a concern. My only concern for this 1007 is the attention that has to be given to maintain the glass roof and sliding door, just like those MPV with sliding door.

The price is steep for the 1.6 litre car but I think most of the cost (beside autofrance earning) goes into the ESP, 16" rims, glass roof and sliding door.

Edited by Cklasse

Neutral Newbie

Seen the car in the flesh yet?

The looks actually grows on u, though not the orangy colour test car that AF cureently uses.

But at 80k, u are spoilt for choices.

Its like the A class, and the Mini - small cars but still got pple buy mah.

Personal point of view - cant wait for a very very fat person to be seen drivingcar.gif one..tat would make my day lipsrsealed.gif

Yup. Spotted it @ one of the wharfs. Nothing fantastic to justify that big price tag. But @ the end of the day, it all depends on your heart. I believe most of the conti drivers belong to that group. [;)]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

actually the concept not new.. just that PI all kiasu dun wan to chut the lui to market the toyota porte

http://toyota.jp/porte/

so far i only know ricardo got sell this PI model

post-3-1148111128_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joneses

Do you realise the design of this Toyota compared to the Peugeot. The European put a lot of heart into the deisgn while the Toyota looks like they just put a MPV door into a box on 4 wheels. It just doesn't make you fall in love with the car or make your heart skip a beat.

Neutral Newbie

Have AutoFrance sold any 1007 yet?

Very curious to find out the kind of pple who will buy such a car - would we see a guy buying it and driving it himself? crazy.gif

i'm just wondering if Peugeot got it wrong this time...being a 2 door, insurance i reckon will be higher than the norm. people will be will to pay a higher insurance premium normally for performance cars or sporty looking ones...the 1007 does not fall into either category.

i may be wrong, but do check out the insurance premiums you have to pay.

"i am not anti PUG, in fact I drive a PUG"

Neutral Newbie

tested the car last week. No my cup of tea. To slow, ladylike and not practical. The price is also very scary...going at $79,900 for 1.6L car. But I must admit that this car will attract all the attention you want and it is loaded with many accessories (of cos with the kind of price u are paying). For me, I rather go for the new Fiat Punto -> sexy, practical, better FC, better review and cheaper (at $61K). just my 5 cents view.

↡ Advertisement