Peugeot 206 selling as Naza 206 Bestari!

Genie47

(edited)

Its going for MYR68k! All the French safety features included. Airbags, everything!

Edited by Genie47

Doubt so. Naza is run by one of DrM's cronies. He is milking the national car policy for its worth. Explains why Naza is into making localized versions of Kia Carnival and Hyundai Trajet.

Naza 206 Bestari (what a nasty name) will be sold in Singapore by Perocom (Perodua distributor) from 3rd qtr of 2006

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i believe they intend to price it in the S$30k-S$40k (with COE) region when they finally do bring it in.. [thumbsup]

edit: or were they talking about the sutera [smash]

Edited by Joneses

Neutral Newbie

yups, saw it at Giants...i nearly thot they were selling 206 with a sport rim of naza hubs...but no....it's a naza 206...everything is 206 except for the badge...

(edited)
...wonder if Naza would set up shop here?...
They have already appointed a local dealer. But I doubt they are allowed to sell re-badged cars that are already sold here by the major brands eg. Hyundai, Pug, etc. Edited by Silver_blade

local will get in ard 40k plus abit if not lesser abit than 40k..all the thing same except the logo...engine also 1.4l with 75 hp but not sure whether same engine anot..saw this in the free car magazine..if then it will b like rx300 vs harrier kind..but at least this NAZA almost look all the same [sweatdrop]

The PSA 1.4L engine is the most anemic engine of all the 1.4L in Conti cars. The most powerful are the Family 1 1.4L engines of GM-Opel/Vauxhall.

Turbocharged

those who cant afford de peugeot but wants it....get de naza!! [thumbsup] from wat i understand all is de same...except de badge.even if ard $40k+ region...very worth it. [bounce2]

I'm interested to know what is going to be the price difference between this Naza and the Peugeot 207 if they both make it to Singapore.