Leather & Dashboard

Ff2004

Neutral Newbie

Which leather seat conditioner and dashboard cleaner is good and worth to go for?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Do not use ArmorAll protectant on leather, you might stain the leather and it will become very oily/slippery.

ArmorAll protectant can be used on all rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces, however you might want to look for something else if you don't fancy a high gloss finish.

I'm using the following products for my interior, I like #40 as it creates a natural satin finish.

Interior trim: http://meguiars.com/?pro-vinyl-rubber-care...ner-Conditioner

Leather: http://meguiars.com/?automotive-leather-ca...ner-Conditioner

Edited by Garlic

Neutral Newbie

After trying the Meguiar Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner, I din really like it cos it doesn't seems to do anything after application. I prefer my leather conditioner to be a bit (just a bit) oily so that when I apply, the leather will shine a bit and has some lustre to it. After using Meguiar, the end result is just as dull as before you applied. So its kinda demoralising. [:/]

But since I already it, looks like I'm stuck with it for a while.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
Which leather seat conditioner and dashboard cleaner is good and worth to go for?

Aerospace 303 Protectant is the mother of all interior protectants. Not greasy, gives dash fresh-from-factory finish with UV protection. Can also protect leather. Google and read all about it. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Edited by Dipstick

Hv you tried it on your car or furniture ? Seems to me 303 Protectant provide UV protection and we need to get 303 Convertible Top Cleaner to clean the dashboard first.

Any other brother have test this product please feedback.

Any recommendations for leather conditioner that makes the leather slippery?

I love that slippery and oily feeling. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Dun too sliperry later cannot get a grip...

Last time I almost lost control coz I oiled it on my steering...so when making a corner...I missed grip...lucky...no cars that time...

For leather seat it's ok but once making a brake...i almost move down abit...damn slippery.... [:p]

I uses armourall leather cleaner and I tried applying to my steering wheel once.

Felt smooth but not slippery. Maybe because armourall is not slippery at all.

Anyway, if I have a slippery leather cleaner, I won't think of applying it on steering wheel. Damn dangerous.

But I love the squeaky feeling of slippery leather cleaner on the leather. Makes my butt feels so shiok. [laugh]

Also, it gives the illusion that my leather seats are clean.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I use Amorall Multi-purpose cleaner to clean the dash and door panels before applying Aeropspace 303. If the dash is clean then just apply the 303 with a sponge or cloth, leave it to soak in then wipe off with a clean cloth. [thumbsup]

Edited by Dipstick

Neutral Newbie
Turtle Wax cleaner & Conditioner then follower by Zaino conditioner the one that smells like leather

Zaino conditioner? Is it a Leather conditioner? How much and where to buy it?

What is the effect like after applying it?

Neutral Newbie

Aerospace 303 Protectant is the mother of all interior protectants. Not greasy, gives dash fresh-from-factory finish with UV protection. Can also protect leather. Google and read all about it. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]Where to buy or how much is this 303?

Neutral Newbie

Must then wipe off with a cloth? So troublesome ah..... [laugh] Can dun wipe or not? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

You don't have to wipe it unless you have applied too thick. Anyway, wiping it takes only 1 - 2 minutes... easy.

I bought it from:

Advance Canvas Industries Pte Ltd.

Blk 155, Kallang Way, #04-10/12, Singapore 349244

Ph : 6294 5192 ; Fax : 6291 9392

Email : [email protected]

It's also sold online:

http://promise.eguide.com.sg/_Scripts/stor...p?r=&c=9&a=1010

Turtle Wax cleaner & Conditioner then follower by Zaino conditioner the one that smells like leather

Cac*** alway said no stock !!! [shakehead]

But I love the squeaky feeling of slippery leather cleaner on the leather. Makes my butt feels so shiok. [laugh]

Also, it gives the illusion that my leather seats are clean.

you should try 3M leather cleaner/conditioner ...

It really clean out all the dirt from the seats and give the slippery sound after that.

↡ Advertisement