TOYO PROXES T1R

Ken79

is T1R noisy?

Very noisy if this happen! Just kana...now looking for 2nd hand tyre...trying to get same T1R becos i just got this tyre last yr..not even 1 yr! nbz.....any bros can help!

post-60339-0-26165600-1389692841.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

have gotten T1R last week at AL tyres...pretty good for its pricing, only worry now is the photo posted seems less than a yr and the tyre wall gave way?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Very noisy if this happen! Just kana...now looking for 2nd hand tyre...trying to get same T1R becos i just got this tyre last yr..not even 1 yr! nbz.....any bros can help!

:blink: wah... bro... dun scare me leh. I just got my set in October leh. [sweatdrop]

that is very bad damage.

what happened? they just "pop"?

how many tires affected?

:blink: wah... bro... dun scare me leh. I just got my set in October leh. [sweatdrop]

that is very bad damage.

how many tires affected?

i really dont know what happened....driving at 110 on kle 1st lane and suddenly got pop pop sound. Tot 1 of my piston gone case but rpm n speed seems to be normal. As it got louder i slowed down and filter to extreme left but steering very difficult to steer and stopped. Found my tyres like that liao....tyre shop say lucky i din lost control or flipped! Maybe kana something as i know of 3 other cars kana puncture at the same kje area. KJE behind Bukit Panjang where they building the condo. Lucky got a rd but with gantry near there!

Supercharged

i really dont know what happened....driving at 110 on kle 1st lane and suddenly got pop pop sound. Tot 1 of my piston gone case but rpm n speed seems to be normal. As it got louder i slowed down and filter to extreme left but steering very difficult to steer and stopped. Found my tyres like that liao....tyre shop say lucky i din lost control or flipped! Maybe kana something as i know of 3 other cars kana puncture at the same kje area. KJE behind Bukit Panjang where they building the condo. Lucky got a rd but with gantry near there!

yeah... lucky never lose control. cannot imagine~!

and what's the mileage like for your tires?

Supercharged

less than 20k!

[sweatdrop]

did the tire guy tell you why it happened?

over inflation?

poor materials?

aiyoh... *looking at pic again* takot banyar siah~! [sweatdrop]

[sweatdrop]

did the tire guy tell you why it happened?

over inflation?

poor materials?

aiyoh... *looking at pic again* takot banyar siah~! [sweatdrop]

nope....even they shop i bought the tyre from buat bodoh! but i think may be due to something sharp or a a piece of metal on kje. My friend fil also kana puncture at the same kje area so were 2 other cars....i saw 1 red taxi tyre puncture at the same spot!

Have try T1R, GT radial HPY, Kumho KU31 & now on Bridgestone RE11A on the same car with the same tyre size.

T1R is one that can used until the inner white lining is visible n yet still good, side wall is the same as HPY but not that stiff as KU 31. KU 31 is very noisy has good grip round the corner.

And now waiting to test out RE11A potential.

Supercharged

i am on the T1R now.

going above 60 is a little noisier than my previous set of rubber. but the grip is really good.

and i love it~! [laugh]

Really depends on tyre construction.

Michelin PS3 side wall has 2 layers of polyester, but Kumho KU31 has only 1.

that is very bad damage.

how many tires affected?

sad siak....it happened again....tyre burst when i ran over a piece of brick .....rim also gone! Anyone knows any shop that sells this kind of rim (same as picture from previous page) but second hand? Edited by Eviilusion

sad siak....it happened again....tyre burst when i ran over a piece of brick .....rim also gone! Anyone knows any shop that sells this kind of rim (same as picture from previous page) but second hand?

did you over inflate your tyre?

can post means no one got hurt, thank goodness~!

what is your tire profile?

did you over inflate your tyre?

can post means no one got hurt, thank goodness~!

what is your tire profile?

Thanks for the concern i not sure whether it was over inflated......last touched by proton service crew last week monday......my tyres 195 50 15.....got lobang har! also need to get the rims......hai yah! mafan!

post-60339-0-85157500-1412043238.jpg

Edited by Eviilusion

is this also T1R? you mentioned in previous post that you were looking for used after it went burst. so this one which burst is a used one? or new and was it from dealer or parallel import? I always have a feel that the quality of parallel import is questionable. is a free market here and they are always cheaper than from AD and people are tmpted to buy them but anyone can just import shit or those failed QC and dump them in other markets.

Thanks for the concern i not sure whether it was over inflated......last touched by proton service crew last week monday......my tyres 195 50 15.....got lobang har! also need to get the rims......hai yah! mafan!

is this also T1R? you mentioned in previous post that you were looking for used after it went burst. so this one which burst is a used one? or new and was it from dealer or parallel import? I always have a feel that the quality of parallel import is questionable. is a free market here and they are always cheaper than from AD and people are tmpted to buy them but anyone can just import shit or those failed QC and dump them in other markets.

no....this wan is the original wan. The wan from previous page was the right side.....this one is left side....T1R cannot change left to right.
↡ Advertisement