Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
38 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 March 2003 - 11:38 AM

GDIzen
  • GDIzen
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just wondering if anyone's driving up to watch the F1?

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:08 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm driving up on Friday evening. Are you?
Should I be looking out for somebody wearing Williams-BMW gear? sly.gif

Edited by Yttrium, 18 March 2003 - 12:12 AM.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:37 AM

GDIzen
  • GDIzen
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm not that fanatical yet... tongue.gif Who are you supporting?

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:51 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

McLaren-Mercedes. I think they have a better chance this year, although it'll still be tough beating the Ferraris. My bro got me a Ferrari shirt from Melbourne ... I'll probably be neautrally garbed at the race though sly.gif

Edited by Yttrium, 18 March 2003 - 09:51 AM.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:53 AM

GDIzen
  • GDIzen
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe you should wear a tank top that says "Schuey sucks BIG TIME" and sit in the FERRARI fans area... sure to get captured on camera.... laugh.gif laugh.gif sunny.gif

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:57 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No lah I've got nothing against him. Just gets a little boring when he's always on the podium. You've got to hand it to him sometimes. I really admired how he came back from the back of the field in Sepang in 2001 after both he and Barrichello slid off the track on the 1st or 2nd lap. Solid consistent driving combined with a winning car... who could beat that..

Posted 18 March 2003 - 04:01 PM

Assassin
  • Premium member
    Assassin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Neutrally garbed ? You mean you're going to wear your MCF polo there ?

Yep, am supporting McLaren-Mercedes also.

Posted 18 March 2003 - 08:32 PM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I sure wouldn't mind doing that. Probably wear it when I'm driving up. But if wear during the race can die from heat exhaustion man. Maybe I'll just be neutrally naturally garbed huh? Go topless heh... it's really really hot there sunny.gif sunny.gif

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:34 PM

Assassin
  • Premium member
    Assassin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Neutrally naturally toplessly garbed ? Well...thats about as neutral as you can go !

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:58 PM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

nod.gif thumbsup.gif nod.gif

Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:08 PM

Assassin
  • Premium member
    Assassin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:47 AM

Super7
  • Premium member
    Super7
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hey, if you have the chance when you are in Sepang, please look see look see the Sepang kart track and check how often they open it for public (the track layout more or less simulates the actual F1 track ... but heard not open most of the time other than F1 season......)

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:56 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

OK wilco thumbsup.gif

Never took note the last two times I went, will try to find out.

Posted 21 March 2003 - 10:58 AM

S2P2
  • S2P2
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if that is the case then expect the track to be damn pack when it opens during F1...... wah if we can organise one there shiok ah.....after that can go KL for makan, party and shopping for the ladies

A Human That Escapes Death Humbles, A Swine Turns Arrogant

Posted 21 March 2003 - 11:03 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Karting track is closed to the public during the F1 weekend. Only reserved for corporate guests and sponsors. unsure.gif

Posted 24 March 2003 - 09:04 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yah that's right.. I didn't even go over to have a look because it was already a long walk from where I was seated to get to the mall area. Anyway it's located just beside the carpark in front of the main entrance to the mall area.

Posted 24 March 2003 - 09:22 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sepang looked blardy HOT on TV but boy, it was a fantastic race! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Guess it's always a great race each time Shumey is not on the podium. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Posted 24 March 2003 - 09:26 AM

E36UDM
  • E36UDM
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Heavy downpour on the way back and saw four car accident involving a Singapore car... shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
_____

[url "http://www.integra.sg/forums/index.php"]*K-series SG*[/url]
________________________________________________________________________________
_____

Posted 24 March 2003 - 09:27 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah I can attest to that! It's indeed the hottest race! thumbsup.gif
I'm all sunburnt now...

Posted 24 March 2003 - 09:31 AM

Yttrium
  • Yttrium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There were several stretches where the downpour was quite heavy. I had a hairy moment when I was trying to overtake this big tanker at about 80km/h. He went throught a BIG puddle when I was at his rear quarter. Kenna splashed for almost 3 to 4 seconds... and all this while I was completely unsighted. When the "windscreen wash" ended I was straddling the two lanes and just 2 metres from his backside. Meanwhile, another Malaysian car was just behind me. That was close! Really glad I didn't contribute to the statistics lipsrsealed.gif

Back to Motorsports  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, going, Sepang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users