Anyone going Sepang?

GDIzen

Neutral Newbie

I'm driving up on Friday evening. Are you?

Should I be looking out for somebody wearing Williams-BMW gear? [sly]

Edited by Yttrium

Neutral Newbie

McLaren-Mercedes. I think they have a better chance this year, although it'll still be tough beating the Ferraris. My bro got me a Ferrari shirt from Melbourne ... I'll probably be neautrally garbed at the race though [sly]

Edited by Yttrium

Neutral Newbie

Maybe you should wear a tank top that says "Schuey sucks BIG TIME" and sit in the FERRARI fans area... sure to get captured on camera.... [laugh][laugh][sunny]

Neutral Newbie

No lah I've got nothing against him. Just gets a little boring when he's always on the podium. You've got to hand it to him sometimes. I really admired how he came back from the back of the field in Sepang in 2001 after both he and Barrichello slid off the track on the 1st or 2nd lap. Solid consistent driving combined with a winning car... who could beat that..

Neutral Newbie

I sure wouldn't mind doing that. Probably wear it when I'm driving up. But if wear during the race can die from heat exhaustion man. Maybe I'll just be neutrally naturally garbed huh? Go topless heh... it's really really hot there [sunny][sunny]

Turbocharged

hey, if you have the chance when you are in Sepang, please look see look see the Sepang kart track and check how often they open it for public (the track layout more or less simulates the actual F1 track thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif... but heard not open most of the time other than F1 season......bigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif)

Neutral Newbie

if that is the case then expect the track to be damn pack when it opens during F1......sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif wah if we can organise one there shiok ah.....after that can go KL for makan, party and shopping for the ladies sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Supersonic

Karting track is closed to the public during the F1 weekend. Only reserved for corporate guests and sponsors. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Yah that's right.. I didn't even go over to have a look because it was already a long walk from where I was seated to get to the mall area. Anyway it's located just beside the carpark in front of the main entrance to the mall area.

Supersonic

Sepang looked blardy HOT on TV but boy, it was a fantastic race! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Guess it's always a great race each time Shumey is not on the podium. [:p][:p]