All about springs and shocks(dampers)

Wrxblue

Most of the time there are two main moving parts in the suspension system that go wrong/worn. The spring unlikely though sometimes do breaks (but not leaks). The shock-absorbers can leak, but usually dampness can be seen by layman if any. If none sighted, likely a marketing strategy. Those with high profile advertisement likely to recover cost with any methods

Looks likely to be the case. :wacko:

↡ Advertisement

Bros, i've detected bouncing effect (the car is like in a prolonged state of springing up down left right) after i changed to Tein Lower springs on my 2009 Cerato forte 1.6SX... is it the damper? and it seems my car's rear feels like bottom out as i go over hump as i cannot feel the damping effect. the car's rear feels like hitting a hard surface "dud" sound if i go over the hump faster. should i go for a coil-over instead? does the car needs a coil-over designed for it or any recommended ones?

• Praise 1

I saw many shocks and these hocks are cars and and i check shock of my car and i check the oil of shocks and i saw many kinds of shocks and gas shocks and oil shocks and i have prado and lexus car there is a big shock and there are big shocks in prado and small in lexus and i sell shocks also and i have shocks of every cars and heavy trailor also and fork lifter and pejaro and nissan and toyota and landcruiser and highlander and also of motor cycles and also more and more and different auto parts.

Regards,

atif ali bhatti-18744

http://www.adsense.pk

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows where to get good shocks for my 2010 Forte 1.6m ?

Many years ago , had KONI adjustables on my swift and have never had a nicer ride since .

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

:D hello my dear frends!I am jocy ,from china .nice to meet u !

I am crzy about cars,

i want to ask any one od u to let me know the items & company are good or not!Many thanks~

The detailed information are the following:

I am intersted in the car Diagnostic Tools,

Application Overview

Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) is the next generation diagnostic tool. IDS integrates WDS software modified to run on an off-the-shelf laptop with the Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) currently used in NGS+ and PDS, and a new Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM).

Vehicle Diagnostic Connectors

The VCM 16-pin DLC cable is used to connect the VCM to the vehicle. The VCM and VMM connect to the laptop through the Ethernet-USB Adapter Cable (H406/H416).

Interface Devices

The interface devices that are used with this application are:

Email:[email protected]

MSN:[email protected]

Online service support :wub:

VCM Vehicle Communication Module.This device provides all link based functionality including: Data logger, Self test, Service Functions, Module Configuration and Programming, etc. VMM Vehicle Measurement Module This device provides the following functionality: Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-Meter, Ignition System Test, Fuel System Test, and SGM.

Note that the application will detect the interface device that is connected to the laptop. Indicator icons will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the IDS screen when the VCM and/or VMM are connected.

Related Searches:VCM ,VCM IDS ,IDS ,Tacho universal dash ,Launch x431

Shenzhen Sinoy Electron Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Shenzhen by the end of 2001. Professional in manufacturing and exporting various automotive electronic products,principally involved in areas of On-Board Diagnostics tools, automotive electronics. Since several years' development, we have make many auto electrical diagnostic tools such as Star 2000 Diagnostic System, BMW Original Tester Gt1 Opel Tech2, KWP2000 ECU Flasher, ELM Compatible Interfaces, VAG-COM Diagnostic Cables, CAN KKL USB, BMW Carsoft 6. 5, Benz Key Maker,BMW Key Maker etc.

We have over seven years of experience in manufacturing and exporting these products from China to various overseas markets and we also cooperate with satisfied buyers in the US, Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Relying on advanced instruments, perfect quality control system, highly experienced management staffs and senior engineering personnel, we are able to satisfy customers' changing demands effectively.

Our company persist in the good service,"Quality, ,professionality and innovativity" are the belief of our enterprise .By listening to our customers' suggestions and needs, our marketing personnel are able to fulfill all requirements they receive. We are welcome the opportunity to service you, promising that you will be very pleased with the results

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

:mellow: hello everybody ,I am jocy .pleased ti be here.

the information od\f the corporation are the folloe\wing:

Shenzhen Sinoy Electron Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Shenzhen by the end of 2001. Professional in manufacturing and exporting various automotive electronic products,principally involved in areas of On-Board Diagnostics tools, automotive electronics. Since several years' development, we have make many auto electrical diagnostic tools such as Star 2000 Diagnostic System, BMW Original Tester Gt1 Opel Tech2, KWP2000 ECU Flasher, ELM Compatible Interfaces, VAG-COM Diagnostic Cables, CAN KKL USB, BMW Carsoft 6. 5, Benz Key Maker,BMW Key Maker etc.

We have over seven years of experience in manufacturing and exporting these products from China to various overseas markets and we also cooperate with satisfied buyers in the US, Europe, South Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Relying on advanced instruments, perfect quality control system, highly experienced management staffs and senior engineering personnel, we are able to satisfy customers' changing demands effectively.

Our company persist in the good service,"Quality, ,professionality and innovativity" are the belief of our enterprise .By listening to our customers' suggestions and needs, our marketing personnel are able to fulfill all requirements they receive. We are welcome the opportunity to service you, promising that you will be very pleased with the results

Email:[email protected]

MSN:[email protected]

Online service support

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys,

here's an important question dealing with the consumer tastes in China. I'm trying to build up a statistic about new suspension-systems. In a lot of other countries, the sportive character of a car can be raised up by lowering down the chassis and hardening the suspension. Mainly, it's about the topic "tuning"!

What do consumers in China think about tuning the suspension? What is the feeling about this? Do they like the real hard and almost race-character of the chassis or isn't it really wanted in public opinion?

What is the wanted chassis clearance/height? And what should be aimed in your opinion? Actually, what is possible including a bad road surface out of the big cities?

Could anyone please give some information today's enterprises or shops who already sell those tuning equipment?!

Thanks for now!!

• Praise 1

I saw many shocks and these hocks are cars and and i check shock of my car and i check the oil of shocks and i saw many kinds of shocks and gas shocks and oil shocks and i have prado and lexus car there is a big shock and there are big shocks in prado and small in lexus and i sell shocks also and i have shocks of every cars and heavy trailor also and fork lifter and pejaro and nissan and toyota and landcruiser and highlander and also of motor cycles and also more and more and different auto parts.

Regards,

atif ali bhatti-18744

http://www.adsense.pk

Spam... [hur]

• Praise 1

Clutched
(edited)

Bro, why u talk no punctuation mark one???

Try to organise your sentence lah, then ppl will be interested to read your post

You shock, I shock Everybody shock :blink:

Edited by CMS
  • Praise 1