McDonald Delivery vs Pizza Hut Delivery

Andrewkb

So can we specify that we want a Class 2 Bike to make the delivery?

If not the fries will be soggy. [:p]

funny thing is..............they got this idea from Domino's Pizza back then

I was the first rider to try out the back pack on my own bike (aprillia)

after certain mode on the back pack........we come out with the final product but sad to say........the company close down liow

anyway......by using your own bike, your pay is slightly different

the downside is, if you met an accident with your own bike, you pay for yourself..........company does not cover.

wah liew. class 2 bike delivery can order enuff food for a soccer team + reserves too!

Dont think they will use class 2 bikes for delivery. Results in higher FC. Most use 2B bikes as they r cheap & economical to buy & run abt.

these r ppl who are penny-wise, pound-foolish [shakehead]

maintenance for class2 bikes are high, pay as despatch is low, doesnt make economic sense.

as an example, my car now costs around $1.1K monthly to keep it "alive"

my bike, Honda Silverwing 400cc (not even class2 yet, imagine if class 2...) costs $500 monthly!!!

no lah, bike sold to my bro already.

but i really loved it. sometimes still ride it to run errands, fast, easy to park, huge underseat storage.

400cc parallel twin engine....40 horses just pulling 1 person and 2 wheels....0-100 smoke the hell out of the average car hahaha shiok ah.

but the FC can die....so if u imagine the Honda Pan-European 1100cc ridden by the delivery guy in the pic....really doesnt make economic sense!

mostly these big bikes are owned by young people who dunno how to plan their finances. haiz.

(edited)
no lah, bike sold to my bro already.

but i really loved it. sometimes still ride it to run errands, fast, easy to park, huge underseat storage.

400cc parallel twin engine....40 horses just pulling 1 person and 2 wheels....0-100 smoke the hell out of the average car hahaha shiok ah.

but the FC can die....so if u imagine the Honda Pan-European 1100cc ridden by the delivery guy in the pic....really doesnt make economic sense!

mostly these big bikes are owned by young people who dunno how to plan their finances. haiz.

True. The thrill & feel of riding a bike is totally different frm car. Tat's y some pple feels that bike is more fun than car cos u cant get the feeling in a car [;)]

Edited by Atlantis_boi