Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
172 replies to this topic | 19 praises

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

laugh.gif dont know where to post this thread. just harmtarm!

What do MCFers use?
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:13 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if you dun mind smells like a taxi,i think Panda leaves is the best
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

'...think Panda leaves is the ...'

Err...u mean Panda-N leaves

then the car confirm machiam taxi liao

Edited by RadX, 06 July 2006 - 04:14 PM.

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:22 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For me, i jus use those normal Made In Japan car freshener from the shelves of SPC wink.gif Not those liquid type but those gel type wink.gif

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:22 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

we are talking abt air freshener, u talking abt panda smash.gif

I use to put those ambi-pur type of the aircon vents. KNN sometimes u not careful the hand knock them off. Lately got one from NTUC in bottle of liquid[made in jippun], smells nice but is a bit weak n not really noticeable.

I was thinkling the best is hid a can or 2 under the front seats, those $3+ lemon flavour type laugh.gif
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:23 PM

Menokiaguy
  • Menokiaguy
    Clutched
    Author Image

I spray my perfume on the soft toy bear in my car.

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:24 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

me and Panda N leave

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:25 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah lau...u and a leave? U adam or eve???

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:26 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

paiseh paiseh

panda N leaves..are also perfume mah..

I avoid perfume like glaze and ampi,after a while i fingd them stink manz

Edited by Maddriver, 06 July 2006 - 04:27 PM.

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:27 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, careful on those Ambi-pur liquid air freshner cos the solution is rather corrosive nod.gif Have many cases whereby the console was disfigured when car owners accidently trip it sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:27 PM

Oinklinda
  • Oinklinda
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I forgot the name of the product but you can find it in Homefix DIY store.
It's organic with fruits name and come in a can form. You open it like sardine can and inside is like soaked sponge.VERY nice fruity smell thumbsup.gif ....cost around $5.80 or $6.80.

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:31 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dont know where to post this thread. just harmtarm!

What do MCFers use?

I use those deodorizer, good-aire, teh mini one

http://images.google...y80OTM2MDEuanBn

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

but this one must plug into cig charger? I know it smells gud bcos once i sat in a taxi and the taxi had an XL size one laugh.gif

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pwah....that wil drain the batt liao...

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:38 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Bengz,

go get a bottle of Armani or polo perfume

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

Mooscenic
  • Premium member
    Mooscenic
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I use Glade Puffing... Nice pleasant smell everytime... No need to plug into car outlet also.. Only need to change the refill once every month or so...

Mooooooooooo
Me and My MooMoo!

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:49 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the latest item I used is the car-ionizer, plugs into ciggy socket

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:53 PM

Clarkewan
  • Clarkewan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

to be frank.... most air fresheners in the market are the same.....
as in their lifespan....
in singapore humid and hot weather, ppl tell you my air fresheners can last 2 months, 45 days, 60 days are all bxxxxxxt!!!!
have to be frank....
a lifespan of an air freshener is only 3 weeks to a month max.
how much you want to spend to make your car smell is the main thing....
so air fresheners are darn nice looking....
cool looking, etc......
actually you may want to visit www.little-trees.com and see their full range of air freshners.....
darn cool....
the little trees are only retailing at S$2.20 and can last for about 3 weeks to a month in a car.... got more than 30 different scent available in singapore....
their other ranges of air fresheners also darn cool....
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
if u need more information for these air fresheners... you can contact the little tree distributor in singapore - 94550667
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
HID CONVERSIONS - WINDOW TINT - CUSTOM CUT MATS - LITTLE TREE AIR FRESHENERS - SUPERSPRINT EXHAUST - TANABE - WILL RACING PRODUCTS - TITANIUM EXHAUST TIP INSTALLATIONS - ETC..... CALL 94550667

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:05 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bengz,

go get a bottle of Armani or polo perfume

Bro, that sure is a very expensive air freshener for our car sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif wink.gif

Edited by Mzrmazda3, 06 July 2006 - 05:05 PM.

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:06 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

our Beng drive Bmw nia.....one bottle to buy, jus travel less lor

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users