Car Perfume/Air Freshener

Ahbengdriver

(edited)

Bengz,

go get a bottle of Armani or polo perfume

Bro, that sure is a very expensive air freshener for our car [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][;)]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement

Bengz,

go get a bottle of Armani or polo perfumelaugh.gif

Sorry I dont use armani one...find it see pay chao. U know what just now hor lunch time I saw these battery operated time released aire freshner for home. u can set the interval n the can will spray a bit each time. Wah can last for 3 months siao. if can connect this thing to the car ignition then good right? [laugh]

bro dont anyhow use perfume in yr car wait yr SCO thot the fragrance came from some '3rd party'. That time u dive into the river also cannot save yrself [whip]

I saw these battery operated time released aire freshner for home. u can set the interval n the can will spray a bit each time. Wah can last for 3 months siao.

This type not bad cos i using it at home [nod] The only worry is when we park under the sun, dunno the battery inside the air freshener unit will melt bo [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I use the normal ambipur but have a back-up.

Those spray can that some commercial bldg have in an automatic sprayer that spray every 30 mins or so.

If I want a boost, I just give a quick pssssstt, and the car smells real fresh.

I get it from the cleaners for free. [sly]

(edited)
[laugh][laugh][laugh] Bro, you are right [thumbsup] Got makan secretly outside kenna caught still ok but never makan secretly and yet get accused is damn sway plus tulan [laugh][laugh][laugh] Edited by Mzrmazda3

(edited)

This type not bad cos i using it at home The only worry is when we park under the sun, dunno the battery inside the air freshener unit will melt bo

====================

Spray too often in a small space like the car can b too strong a smell.

I just give a quick squirt if I feel the car has a bad smell & it masks the bad smell & leaves a nice fresh fragrance. Not too overpowering.

Dont install the whole unit. Just the can & u manually spray when necessary. [thumbsup]

Comes in handy in case I had too many onion rings & eggs for lunch. Used in toilets, so perfect for covering farty smells. [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

Must remember there got many types. Some r real smelly. Get the better smelling type.

Edited by Pisces69

I think Mzrmazda3 is referring to those Glade "puffy" freshner dispenser using AA battery type.........ever advertised on TV before,showing boy counting the number of times it "puffs" out the freshner mist.

Neutral Newbie
the latest item I used is the car-ionizer, plugs into ciggy socketwink.gif

How do you find the ionizer? Is it effective? How much does it cost? How big is this equipment? How much did you paid for it? Where you bought it from?

Pardon me for asking so many questions huh!

(edited)

i think if u go work while the puffy thing keeps puffing away in your car, when u get back to your car in the evening may kena puffume poisoning sia...

[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Dice

For roaches... I just found this 3 in 1 insecticide cum air freshener cum disinfectant... This brand called V Safe or something... Found it at NTUC.. Really good cuz dun like to spray pure insecticide in car... So this comes in handy and smells good!!!

Moooooooooo

Neutral Newbie

I'm using one Ioniser from the US. Pretty good. It eliminate the oily food smells, durian smell very quickly.

but darn expensive! not available locally so after two years, dunno where to get the HEPA filter and ioniser replaced! [:(][:/][:|]

↡ Advertisement