Car Perfume/Air Freshener

Ahbengdriver

I got this from CK.

1 pcs - $1.60

2 pcs - $2.90

3 pcs - $4.80

i nv fail my maths of cos i get 2 pcs lah. [:p]

Mama said the below part will collect water (Like thirsty hippo) , so cannot put it flat.

Dunno where to put leh... [:|]

Edited by Titanium

i also placed a charcoal kit in my car but i wonder if it really absorb smell.

can someone do an experiment? hehe....try putting a piece of durian and the charcoal in an enclosed and see if it works...

It should work but just not sure how long it will take.

For me, I have changed my original air-con filter to the activated carbon type for my air-con filter then bought those charcoal gel and put it underneath my passenger seats. That should remove those bad odour leaving behind the new car smell.

those air dehumidfier are more suitable to be used to absorb moisture that can cause mould and dew rather than function as air freshener or absorbant of smell. charcoal will be a better choice to absorb smell.

and these air dehumidifer will be filled w water and u need to throw them away...aircon is cold damp air...so the thing gets fill up very quickly. its like placing them inside a fridge knowing it is a very wet environment...and probably the entire thing will get fill in a day!

Neutral Newbie

Bamboo Charcoal Car Freshener.

Characteristics

Odour Removing - absorb pollutants that caused odours in the AIR.

Air Refreshing - absorb impurities and increase the negative ions and improve the quality of AIR.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9340/char...iairfresgm2.jpg

Bamboo Charcoal Car Freshener

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6830/ba...arfreshneq4.jpg

Edited by Karie

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

It should work but just not sure how long it will take.

For me, I have changed my original air-con filter to the activated carbon type for my air-con filter then bought those charcoal gel and put it underneath my passenger seats. That should remove those bad odour leaving behind the new car smell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where you buy the activated carbon type of filter and how much?

And where you get the charcoal gel? Any pics?

Edited by Robert

I bought my activated carbon filter from one of the online guy but not sure whether he has the filter for you.

Why not you tell me what car model you driving and I help you check with him before passing his contact to you, thanks.

For the Charcoal gel, I bought it at Ubi Autobac.