• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
330 replies to this topic | 216 praises

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

Epr0mlse
  • Premium member
    Epr0mlse
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mine is AMT. Too bad Im not able to proof, as it was late and they waited for me to collect the car. I fetched the lady who work there and drop her off somewhere nearby after i went to withdraw cash to pay her. she even told me it was ok when she grab the car handle that day, so what else could i argue back based on that? Plus they told me they only repair the clutch and never touch on other areas, so i guess i have to count myself unlucky for such thing to happen out of "no reason"

Thanks for sharing! Ive heard of vertex, but couldnt find the workshop in ubi, i search on google map it is beside the driving centre, but there are no sign to show it is vertex so i didnt head in to check. Anyone can confirm that location for me? I still faced some jerk once a while even after the clutch replacement

The entrance is from Ubi Road 4, you need to turn in and enter from the "back" as the showroom side has no entrance..

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG
  • Capture.JPG

1 Anonymous member praised this
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Always plan, and plan to change the plan

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:58 AM

ZhengYiChew
  • ZhengYiChew
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The entrance is from Ubi Road 4, you need to turn in and enter from the "back" as the showroom side has no entrance..

Thanks! Cant believe i went to the wrong direction yesterday. Oh well, I do hope they have the original parts for the speaker..

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:42 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

change speaker?

just go accessories shop and change a $50 pioneer 2 way speaker.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

Epr0mlse
  • Premium member
    Epr0mlse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks! Cant believe i went to the wrong direction yesterday. Oh well, I do hope they have the original parts for the speaker..

Just like what Hamburger mentioned, go to an audio shop and let them check. It might just be a loose connection or something. Last time my radio will turn off itself when I go over bumpy surfaces, and it was due to loose contacts.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

West_cck_cheryqq
  • Premium member
    West_cck_cheryqq
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anybody here change got change to thicker aftermarket sparkplug cable for their chery qq? If so cn advise where and hw much pls?

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

West_cck_cheryqq
  • Premium member
    West_cck_cheryqq
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone here can recommmend any reliable service/repair workshops in JB?

Hi Danel

Did you manage to repair ur selespeed in the end? My mech in jb showed me that the selespeed is leaking a bit. Car left 2 years so was thinking just top up periodically n use till scrap.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

Epr0mlse
  • Premium member
    Epr0mlse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Danel

Did you manage to repair ur selespeed in the end? My mech in jb showed me that the selespeed is leaking a bit. Car left 2 years so was thinking just top up periodically n use till scrap.

Leaking ATF?

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

West_cck_cheryqq
  • Premium member
    West_cck_cheryqq
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes leaking ATF. Saw at some website freewai tt there are oil seals available so will try to see if i cn purchase and bring to mech to replace the oil seal. No point everything easy way out change the whole assembly

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

ZhengYiChew
  • ZhengYiChew
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does anyone have lobang that can help order door handle(external and internal) plus installation? Vertex ran out of stock and have not given me a reply about the stock yet, they don't seems to care about giving me a reply either, so i'd rather seek other resources. Hope to find a nice workshop that can help me solve this issue(preferably in SG since it's only car handle).

Appreciate if anyone has reliable workshop to recommend.

Thank you!

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

Epr0mlse
  • Premium member
    Epr0mlse
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Does anyone have lobang that can help order door handle(external and internal) plus installation? Vertex ran out of stock and have not given me a reply about the stock yet, they don't seems to care about giving me a reply either, so i'd rather seek other resources. Hope to find a nice workshop that can help me solve this issue(preferably in SG since it's only car handle).

Thank you!

sccpart.com/qq/ 

never try before personally but if you need installation, try the workshops they suggest. I used Chew Goon previously and I'm comfortable with their services..

Edited by Epr0mlse, 17 August 2017 - 10:20 PM.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

Sharp1
  • Sharp1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thank you!

You can try this link ... https://ezbuy.sg/cat....10000000.2.0.0

Workshop, can go JB .. usually can ask price, there is one near Taman Sentosa.

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chery, reviews, ONLY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users