Chery QQ reviews ONLY

Glyuen

You are correct also that Chinese engineered car is rare in Malaysia just like Ferrari. It's not easily affordable (joking wor). But surely Chinese engineering is way better than Malaysian engineering? We are not talking about Burgers or Goreng Pisang larrr

Interior was spacious.. But, lack of power considering its 800cc. When the tranny changes gears, its jerky though.

With proper expert modification this 800cc can outperform a 1.3L

Turbocharged
There is really no reason to mock the QQ or any China product. I would not be too surprised that your Civic is made in Thailand. The Civic Vtec is already such an old technology. You don't see people running about with their digital watch do you? Peace i am out.

dumba$$..none of the Civic in Singapore is Made in Thailand..

self-pwn..

ciaoz..

• Praise 1

I do have a question for everyone. Did China send astronauts to Space? Think about that great leap. They are smarter.

I don't see BMW makes rockets, it is a matter of specialization, R&D and QC. If want to compare Chinese Rockets, must compare its rocket quality with other rocket making countries liao. Even India flies rockets [laugh] but what cars do they make? TATA? The world lowest priced car?

Regards,

• Praise 1

If you really need this genre of a car, in my personal view, and in order of merit,

1. Kia Picanto

2. Perodua Kelisa (close second)

3. Chery QQ (very distant third)

I would prefer Getz 1.1M over Picanto.

• Praise 1

I think QQ did badly in crash test.

Saw some photos before, legs of the dummy driver were badly crushed by the collapsed dash board during a frontal impact test. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

stop replying to these fellas la bro.. no point.. [:|]

haha... bro, the point is, its FUN to TCSS. Lets move on to a proper thread.

seriously no point to be serious about the obviously not-serious comments. :)

• Praise 1

I do have a question for everyone. Did China send astronauts to Space? Think about that great leap. They are smarter.

I agree that their rocket very good and fast, you buy and drive on our roads la. Alamak brother, out of point lei. [hur]

• Praise 1

hi all. i'm a owner of a new QQ now 5months old. mine is the 3rd generation QQ which has got less problems. i opted for the sports package which included rims, bodykits etc.

most of the problems faced by older generations QQ are gone. for example older QQs when going up a slope would often encounter lack of power and even stalling for the automatic versions. but mine, i go up with ease, and yes, mine's a auto.

The seats no longer feel soft and spongy but instead feels just right. doesnt feel cheap and isnt too hard. the car is perfect in terms of everyday point to point drive. dont expect much from this car and u'll live with it. the cabin doesnt feel lack of quality anymore and have improved greatly, though some places still need slight improvement. THe service centre guys are helpful though they may take longer than usual.

the radio i got was great too. a LG model with USB port and a remote control.

space is great, however back row sitting 3 full sized adults might require some squeeze, shoulder room is pathetic, but legroom is great.

four powered windows and powered mirrors.

HOWEVER,

dont believe the SE or the info board. it doesnt get 24km/l. NOT EVEN CLOSE. normal driving with a/c on is around 14. u could say tats bad for a 800cc car.

YES, the engine is still noisy at certain points. but goes down into a quiet comfortable cruise above 80km/h.

the back doors still dun open fully as they shld.

suspension is too high for the front

instable at high speeds above 100km/h.

from standstill, tis car is still rather slow but at highway speeds, doesnt lose out.

Cant think of anything else. but have improved greatly. those given up on the first gen QQ shld try the new one. it might improve ur view on it slightly.

I didnt get the picanto was because the side mirrors and the rear windows are operated manually.

u pay wad u get. =)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Russian send astronauts to Space too.... will you buy a Lada? remember Lada Samara? [sweatdrop]

china's space program technology is partly spied from russian, as claim by russian government....

• Praise 1

Russian send astronauts to Space too.... will you buy a Lada? remember Lada Samara? [sweatdrop]

china's space program technology is partly spied from russian, as claim by russian government....

Communism Technology Transfer program mah.

Regards,

• Praise 1

hi all. i'm a owner of a new QQ now 5months old. mine is the 3rd generation QQ which has got less problems. i opted for the sports package which included rims, bodykits etc.

most of the problems faced by older generations QQ are gone. for example older QQs when going up a slope would often encounter lack of power and even stalling for the automatic versions. but mine, i go up with ease, and yes, mine's a auto.

The seats no longer feel soft and spongy but instead feels just right. doesnt feel cheap and isnt too hard. the car is perfect in terms of everyday point to point drive. dont expect much from this car and u'll live with it. the cabin doesnt feel lack of quality anymore and have improved greatly, though some places still need slight improvement. THe service centre guys are helpful though they may take longer than usual.

the radio i got was great too. a LG model with USB port and a remote control.

space is great, however back row sitting 3 full sized adults might require some squeeze, shoulder room is pathetic, but legroom is great.

four powered windows and powered mirrors.

HOWEVER,

dont believe the SE or the info board. it doesnt get 24km/l. NOT EVEN CLOSE. normal driving with a/c on is around 14. u could say tats bad for a 800cc car.

YES, the engine is still noisy at certain points. but goes down into a quiet comfortable cruise above 80km/h.

the back doors still dun open fully as they shld.

suspension is too high for the front

instable at high speeds above 100km/h.

from standstill, tis car is still rather slow but at highway speeds, doesnt lose out.

Cant think of anything else. but have improved greatly. those given up on the first gen QQ shld try the new one. it might improve ur view on it slightly.

I didnt get the picanto was because the side mirrors and the rear windows are operated manually.

u pay wad u get. =)

fake lah u... joined today at 635pm.. then post a review of QQ at 640pm.... damn obvious.. you are a chery QQ SE.. bot, get lost!

• Praise 1

fake lah u... joined today at 635pm.. then post a review of QQ at 640pm.... damn obvious.. you are a chery QQ SE.. bot, get lost!

Whether fake or not. the review seem reasonable esp the FC figures, noisy part. There are some honesty in the write up.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1