• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
133 replies to this topic | 27 praises

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:16 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any MCFers know where can get designer perfume cheaply??
am looking at YSL babydoll.

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:16 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Duty free Changi Airport?

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:23 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think the quality at SASA shd be the same as normal ones...
they aren't really cheap...
cos the price they quote are without freebies...
but,i wld not dare to go to those "mama shop" and buy...

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:24 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how abt those duty free shop at orchard...

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:29 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Think it's almost impossible for us to buy from the duty free shop at Orchard rite?

Unless we are going on an overseas trip and did a downtown check-in.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:38 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can lah...
only liquor and tobacco cannot buy...

Edited by Turbonetics, 19 July 2006 - 09:38 PM.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

Sasa stuff are alright... Anyway, why would they dilute the perfume they are selling?

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:10 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

er... not really dilute lah. e perfume has higher alcohol content, tt's y wont last as long as those bought fr departmental stores (lower alcohol content).
anyway, this is wat i heard only. my wife use to buy from there, n its really less lasting sweatdrop.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

duty free sell cheaper?
anyway, duty free very misleading hor? in singapore only 4 items are dutiable... liqour, tobacco, cars n petroleum.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mustafa safe to buy boh?

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Oh? Perfume not dutiable ah?

Damn... me kena mis-informed for so long. unimpressed.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:40 PM

Medusa
  • Medusa
    1st Gear
    Author Image

At Raffles Place MRT, there is this perfume/cosmetic shop that I always go to, to buy perfume and toiletories. I find the price cheaper than other places. I bought YSL - In Love Again perfume 100ml for $56. And Versace - Red Jeans 75ml for $27. Can you believe it Metro selling this Versace perfume for $60!! They have most brands of perfume for men and women as well. I forgot the name of the shop but its beside a laundry/dry cleaning shop. I'll find out the name and unit number for you tomorrow and post it here. I love Babydoll too. It smells soooo nice. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:43 PM

Medusa
  • Medusa
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Mustafah also very cheap. I used to buy perfumes there, but now Raffles Place is more convenient for me.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:57 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

MUSTAFA..Cheap cheap
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

Medusa
  • Medusa
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Could it be that you bought the Eau de Toilette ones? Eau de Toilette is cheaper and more diluted than the Parfum ones. Parfum are stronger and can last the whole day.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:12 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

to be frank... i oso dun noe what DFS products r so-called 'duty free' dizzy.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:16 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

it is parfum leh... dun noe y.
dun mind if u drop by can help me check out e store at ur workplace?
if it is really of no trouble to u, can help me ask how much r they selling babydoll?
thanks alot thumbsup.gif ! er... i assume u r a female... coz u like babydoll wink.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:23 PM

Picantorian
  • Picantorian
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Think it's almost impossible for us to buy from the duty free shop at Orchard rite?

Unless we are going on an overseas trip and did a downtown check-in.

to be entitled for duty-free, you need to show your passport to prove that you not local.
就算是整个世界把我抛弃, 而至少快乐伤心我自己决定

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:27 PM

Nutty
  • Premium member
    Nutty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Show boarding pass also can tongue.gif

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:27 PM

Picantorian
  • Picantorian
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sasa ain't cheap... is almost the same price..
i buy my perfumes from Sasa and all can last lei.. even after shower, still got the smell there..
就算是整个世界把我抛弃, 而至少快乐伤心我自己决定

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Cheap, perfume

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users