Cheap perfume

Imamiah

any MCFers know where can get designer perfume cheaply??

am looking at YSL babydoll.

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

↡ Advertisement

i think the quality at SASA shd be the same as normal ones...

they aren't really cheap...

cos the price they quote are without freebies...

but,i wld not dare to go to those "mama shop" and buy...shakehead.gif

Think it's almost impossible for us to buy from the duty free shop at Orchard rite?

Unless we are going on an overseas trip and did a downtown check-in.

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

Sasa stuff are alright... Anyway, why would they dilute the perfume they are selling?

er... not really dilute lah. e perfume has higher alcohol content, tt's y wont last as long as those bought fr departmental stores (lower alcohol content).

anyway, this is wat i heard only. my wife use to buy from there, n its really less lasting [sweatdrop]

duty free sell cheaper?

anyway, duty free very misleading hor? in singapore only 4 items are dutiable... liqour, tobacco, cars n petroleum.

Neutral Newbie

At Raffles Place MRT, there is this perfume/cosmetic shop that I always go to, to buy perfume and toiletories. I find the price cheaper than other places. I bought YSL - In Love Again perfume 100ml for $56. And Versace - Red Jeans 75ml for $27. Can you believe it Metro selling this Versace perfume for $60!! They have most brands of perfume for men and women as well. I forgot the name of the shop but its beside a laundry/dry cleaning shop. I'll find out the name and unit number for you tomorrow and post it here. I love Babydoll too. It smells soooo nice. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Mustafah also very cheap. I used to buy perfumes there, but now Raffles Place is more convenient for me.

Neutral Newbie

Could it be that you bought the Eau de Toilette ones? Eau de Toilette is cheaper and more diluted than the Parfum ones. Parfum are stronger and can last the whole day.

it is parfum leh... dun noe y.

dun mind if u drop by can help me check out e store at ur workplace?

if it is really of no trouble to u, can help me ask how much r they selling babydoll?

thanks alot [thumbsup] ! er... i assume u r a female... coz u like babydoll [;)]

Neutral Newbie
Think it's almost impossible for us to buy from the duty free shop at Orchard rite?

Unless we are going on an overseas trip and did a downtown check-in.

to be entitled for duty-free, you need to show your passport to prove that you not local. gossip.gif

↡ Advertisement