Cheap perfume

Imamiah

Neutral Newbie
any MCFers know where can get designer perfume cheaply??

am looking at YSL babydoll.

know tt Sasa is cheap, but their perfumes seem to be diluted or something... e smell doesnt last as long as those bought frm deparmental stores.

Sasa ain't cheap... is almost the same price..

i buy my perfumes from Sasa and all can last lei.. even after shower, still got the smell there.. nod.gif

Neutral Newbie

cannot lah.. locals also can hold boarding pass mah, moreover does boarding pass show what nationality are you? must be passport or a document to show prove your nationality

The duty-free at ORchard not the same as the duty-free at the airport meh? [dizzy]

At airport we show boarding pass, we can buy le.

Neutral Newbie

No problem at all as I need to go there and buy toileteries. I'll check the price for you and post it here tomorrow. [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface][flowerface][flowerface][flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

different.. at airport, not everybody can enter the duty-free just like that if you are catching a flight, whereas the one at Orchard, anyone can just walk in.

and their duty-free shops, got categorized into locals and foreigners also.. unimpressed.gif

Neutral Newbie

no lah.. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif like that must buy perfume very often le..

you must apply at the vital points, then you can smell it quite strong. sometimes, you could also be immuned to the smell, you think no smell and apply more but actually people around would have been suffocated.. nod.gif

er... not really dilute lah. e perfume has higher alcohol content, tt's y wont last as long as those bought fr departmental stores (lower alcohol content).

anyway, this is wat i heard only. my wife use to buy from there, n its really less lasting sweatdrop.gif

i tot higher alcohol content can last longer???rolleyes.gif

btw,the perfume make and model shd all be of the same content if they are genuine...

be it u buy from SASA or departmental stores...nod.gif

its written on the box or the bottle...

Mustafa safe to buy boh?

i think Mustafa shd be safe...

though i nvr bought before...

but i think they sell quite cheap also...

but not much range...

At Raffles Place MRT, there is this perfume/cosmetic shop that I always go to, to buy perfume and toiletories. I find the price cheaper than other places. I bought YSL - In Love Again perfume 100ml for $56. And Versace - Red Jeans 75ml for $27. Can you believe it Metro selling this Versace perfume for $60!! They have most brands of perfume for men and women as well. I forgot the name of the shop but its beside a laundry/dry cleaning shop. I'll find out the name and unit number for you tomorrow and post it here. I love Babydoll too. It smells soooo nice. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

r u a girl???

different.. at airport, not everybody can enter the duty-free just like that if you are catching a flight, whereas the one at Orchard, anyone can just walk in.

and their duty-free shops, got categorized into locals and foreigners also.. unimpressed.gif

last time i can anytime enter the transit area...laugh.gif

Hee... agreed.

Sometimes inside the lift, I beh tahan the strong perfume smell, almost wanted to sneeze. [sweatdrop]

But some gals put on really pleasant perfume. Wonder what brand though...

↡ Advertisement