Honda Civic 40k servicing @ Riverview Auto

Mits_jc

too far from my place. no point. ever went there to get air con filter.

Quite satisfied with AS.

Btw service CLK350 doesnt mean the ws is gd or wad ma...

Can be the driver or owner rich, juz send to any WS or maybe his fren's WS? [gossip]

Anyway i saw Volvos and Mercs service at Riverview before.

↡ Advertisement

Wow, from recommending the workshop in Eunos to Riverview. Perhaps u wanna do your 30K service at Autosaver and give us a review too? [gossip]

haha.. but autosaver's charges are damn expensive [thumbsdown] almost resemble BM...

Riverview's pricing however is very competitive.. [laugh]

why not u suggest me going to Proswift [laugh]

yes i understand that...

jus that its the manufacture's standard..

cos they dun jack up the car halfway to change engine oil..

its their protocol...

i only get to know that when i went to change engine oil at outside workshop..

So u mean the manual is wrong? Cant be la...

Some cars use more engine oil, some use lesser engine oil, nt every car will be the same.

no the manual is not wrong..

cos the car producers in fact advise their agent to service the car by jacking it up parallel to the ground...

they wana make it universal across the board and as a standard... the quantity used will be equal for each servicing...

the engine oil compartment itself is not cone shape.... datz y if u drain it parallel to the ground... ideally, some remains cant be drained out...

datz y outside some work shop outside tends to jack out the car only from the front to drain it completely... i would say part of the reason is marketing stunt.. cos some of them sold the engine oil by quarts....

[sly]

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

Wonder where you got the fuel filter for $25? Is your sunny FL-N16?

I hear a loud buzz which I think is coming from the fuel pump after starting car and driving for 100-200m and I read on the web that it's a sign the fuel filter needs to be changed.

Thanks

wad he mean actually is, when they change ur oil, they got tilt the car such that the front is up but the rear is on the ground to drain out all the oil.

I still tink that different engines require diff amt of engine oil.

hi my corolla is due for 50k servicing. i'm thinking of doing it at riverview and bringing my own Schnell EO because their EOs are so ex. are their own EOs better? from their website the have EO brands like OWS, Lexus, BP but they are very ex. for the oil filter and drain plug gasket, how much would it cost if i get it myself outside?

and what else needs to be replaced/top up? what about brake fluid, power steering and transmission fluids? anyone knows where got lobang for other EOs like Shell or Mobil? i only know giant has the $28 Schnell EO. thanks!

hi my corolla is due for 50k servicing. i'm thinking of doing it at riverview and bringing my own Schnell EO because their EOs are so ex. are their own EOs better? from their website the have EO brands like OWS, Lexus, BP but they are very ex. for the oil filter and drain plug gasket, how much would it cost if i get it myself outside?

and what else needs to be replaced/top up? what about brake fluid, power steering and transmission fluids? anyone knows where got lobang for other EOs like Shell or Mobil? i only know giant has the $28 Schnell EO. thanks!

if money is the top priority, i would advise you to look elsewhere. btw, if u everything BYO. there will be surcharges. else how can the ws earn?

Riverview is not the cheapest but neither is it the most expensive.

qualified to say this as i have been with rv for about 6years.