Road Trip to Samui

Tarzan666

Juz 1 2 share with u some road trip pics & experience..

travelled up to Samui with few frds on a tucson & another frd on bike..stop over at Hatyai 4 a nite..then zoom straight to Samui..which is about 300-400km from Hatyai.Singapore to Hatyai about 1000km. Total distance covered about 3000km.

post-1-1155202593_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Wah. Koh Samui on a bike. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

That one is [thumbsup] The rider got any sores to show. [sly] Or did u all take turns to ride the bike?

Got more pics to post leh. [nod]

Edited by Pisces69

oklah..not as bad as i thot..usu juz drive up hatyai...then bored with hatyai..tried samui..nex tink mayb phuket..or further up.. [sweatdrop]

end of the journey..the biker appears more energetic than the car driver & passengers.

koh samui is ok..some of my biker frds even rode up 2 laos,cambodia etc...more hardcore. [dizzy]

Wah Laos. [dizzy]

Make sure u have a good road bike then. Can imagine doing that with a scrambler. [bigcry]

Also must have a tyre repair kit handy. Otherwise must push bike from Sadao to Hatyai. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

After trip, hands & leg muscles look like Popeye's.

Day 1

Depart 12am- Go JB buy supplies,top up petrol etc

Ard 10+am - Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam custom & clear Sadao checkpoint (Bring log card-For the dunno wat permit card,insert RM1 in each passport 2 facilitate clearance)

12+pm - reached hatyai which is about 80km away from sadao

Day 2 & Day 3

Depart hatyai around 1pm

Reached donsak pier around 3+pm

Load car/bike into ferry-ride takes 1.5hrs 2 reach koh samui.

R&R ther 4 2nites...

Day 4

Head back to Hatyai-along the way,svced car-changed oil,ATF etc blah2..at dirt cheap prices coz svcing dued.

Day 5

Early afternoon head back to Singapore

4 such long trips..usu vehicle can take it.we had 4 drivers to rotate.Onli set back was aircon broke down..in the hot afternoon..all were like sauna in tucson..but managed 2 fix it up in 1 of the car shop. [sweatdrop]

post-1-1155262237_thumb.jpg

bro, 佩服佩服... It is really a great achievement.. I think very few people can tahan all the way to Penang, let alone Samui.. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

actually to peneng is ok.. if u haf the interest to drive.. it sure helps alot.

dnt need to drive all the way.. can break up the dist.. maybe drive to KL. rest one day.then to penang n rest a few days...

My first experiance to peneng last yr.. after driving non stop..from 1030 to 0530.

once u see the peneng bridge.. its the satisfaction u get.... after 700km++

but this dude drove to sammui... [sweatdrop] salute....

i got this 2 bikers frens on a st1100. ride to samui.. just the both of them...

its a experiance u can nvr find in sg....

Juz 1 2 share with u some road trip pics & experience..

travelled up to Samui with few frds on a tucson & another frd on bike..stop over at Hatyai 4 a nite..then zoom straight to Samui..which is about 300-400km from Hatyai.Singapore to Hatyai about 1000km. Total distance covered about 3000km.

I very sympathize the bike rider, [sweatdrop] Wah lao 3000km by bike [sly][sly], you want to kill him [mad], why did you guys not squeeze a seat for him or drove a MPV [confused]