Any solutions to get RON 100 in SG?

Zyrofillica

AS titled. Since the oil giants dun wanna sell it here. Are there any fuel additives and octane boosters out there in the market that have proven to give an extra +2 Ron on our 98Ron petrols?

↡ Advertisement

stocks of what producT? Brand name? Estimated dmg? Im thinking more along the line of mileage. Cos GDI require above ron 100 to be fuel efficient. Read tt in Japan where there are ron 101 fuels, the 2.0l gdi is giving 18km/l! I wanna do some experiments see if its more worth it to cont with 98 or use octane booster. [lipsrsealed]

AS titled. Since the oil giants dun wanna sell it here. Are there any fuel additives and octane boosters out there in the market that have proven to give an extra +2 Ron on our 98Ron petrols?

does 5 pints equals to 5 ron???

cos i saw an octane booster give 5 pints extra....

btw,ur car is so heavily modded meh???

y need until ron 100???

stocks of what producT? Brand name? Estimated dmg? Im thinking more along the line of mileage. Cos GDI require above ron 100 to be fuel efficient. Read tt in Japan where there are ron 101 fuels, the 2.0l gdi is giving 18km/l! I wanna do some experiments see if its more worth it to cont with 98 or use octane booster. lipsrsealed.gif

bro,for better mileage i think u better not think of it lah...

ron 100 ain't cheap in the 1st place...

↡ Advertisement