• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
69 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:21 PM

Branong
  • Premium member
    Branong
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

HI, thinking of adding a sunroof to my ride as i seldom turn on the aircon.
And i dont like windin down the side windows. Was thinking if there is any
shops in SG that does sunroof?
Anyone got lobang?
Thanks

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:27 PM

Bego
  • Bego
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.pro-rv.co...acc-sunroof.htm

Edited by Bego, 21 August 2006 - 11:33 PM.

=================================================
It's fine to be stupid once in a while,
but some people abuse this privilege.

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:34 PM

Branong
  • Premium member
    Branong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

any idea how much ar bro?

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:36 PM

Bego
  • Bego
    1st Gear
    Author Image

think one for 1700
dual for 3000
but you better contact them and ask again...

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:48 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

$1300/- for inalfa event series
http://www.inalfa-sunroofs.com/

$1600/- for webasto hollandia series
http://www.webasto.u...o_sunroofs.html

after installation go for inspection at $52.50/-
mine have loud rattling sound from the sunroof after installation :(

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:12 AM

Bego
  • Bego
    1st Gear
    Author Image

loud noise?
from the sunroof itself or the wind outside....dun scare me....was planning to fix one on my beetle...but too bad the installation will be somewhere in the centre, due to the beetle's shape.

Edited by Bego, 22 August 2006 - 12:16 AM.

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:16 AM

Sapience
  • Sapience
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that's a poor reason to get a sunroof...

very little wind comes down from it... i know, i have one...
"beautifully executed..."

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:29 AM

Iforu
  • Iforu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

dun do aftermaket sunroof, my fren have it, very noisy when opening & closing. many people say will leak water. factory fit is the best.
u open sunroof, u canot feel the wind, only those sit behind can feel it.
================================================================================
=========

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:26 PM

Konspire
  • Konspire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got rattling sound? mine so far so good...anyways, got 10 yrs warranty...y dun u go back to the installer to rectify?
------------------------------------------------
I'm not crazy but just a little unwell.....I know you don't care
just my 2 pence none the richer....

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:27 PM

Konspire
  • Konspire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

actually, the sunroof is more for the wind to escape....

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:29 PM

Konspire
  • Konspire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no la..it's ok, i'm having it n still feeling the cool factor till today. anyways, got 10 yrs warranty for any leak or spoiltness to the sunroof....n somemore, sunroof will be noisy as it needs the motor to close n open it, no noise means not working..anyways...it has auto close, so when u switch off the engine, it will close automatically...

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

Iforu
  • Iforu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

the noise of aftermarket & factory fit is v diff, aftermarket is v loud, dun no y.
================================================================================
=========

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:14 AM

Konspire
  • Konspire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

anyways, with the road noise and the surrounding, the noise is not distinctive anymore.....for me, i don't see the diff from the aftermarket n the original.

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:34 PM

A_e_m
  • A_e_m
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

HI, thinking of adding a sunroof to my ride as i seldom turn on the aircon.
And i dont like windin down the side windows. Was thinking if there is any
shops in SG that does sunroof?
Anyone got lobang?
Thanks

there is a shop at paya ubi who does sunroof...

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:54 AM

Branong
  • Premium member
    Branong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

noted bro. thanks

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:50 AM

Falc
  • Premium member
    Falc
    6th Gear
    Author Image

that's a poor reason to get a sunroof...

very little wind comes down from it... i know, i have one...

U need to roll down one ot two of the back window then can feel the wind.
That's my modus operandi for nite driving.
Power isn't only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:05 AM

Konspire
  • Konspire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the one in defu is better with a lot of yrs experience in installing it....i did it there n it's also related to the paya ubi shop...same owner...

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:08 AM

Khee
  • Khee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i notice, in hk, almost every car has a sunroof... hur.gif

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:20 AM

Mineral
  • Mineral
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

but last night the news said the air pollution in HK getting worse nowadays. WIth the sunroof open, all the dirty air will come in hur.gif
Life is short!

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:33 AM

Gimmoh
  • Gimmoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just got my sunroof done with Extreme Auto recently. Can say the job is well done and the motor is not that noisy like some bros had said. Mine is the Inalfa model and costs $1300. The shop is located at Thomsom Ridge. If interested you can call Ken 64520816. From what I saw they only have 2 pieces left until the next shipment.

Cheers!

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anywhere, Sunroof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users