Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:15 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thinking of changing my brake pads to improve braking.. Anyone head of Icer before? Are they good? Or any recommendations?? smile.gif

http://www.icerbrakes.com/
http://clubhyundai.o...pic.php?t=29484
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:01 AM

Coaxialcable
  • Coaxialcable
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I read that Eagle, Project U and Endless brake pads are pretty good too drivingcar.gif

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:51 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I'm first timer looking to change to better brake pads.. but can't find much info or reviews.. unsure.gif

Posted 18 September 2006 - 09:29 AM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    Author Image

I am using Icer now... Its good for replacing your stock brakes... Do look at the heat that all the brake pad brands use. AS different brakes have different resistance...

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:17 AM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I just changed to Icer.. still trying to get the feel for it cos dunno if properly bed in yet. laugh.gif

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:47 PM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    Author Image

Do bed it in properly as mine has some high pitched sound when I break...

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:14 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yours used for how long already??

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:08 AM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    Author Image

mine i use for more than 6 months liao... Its good replacements for ur OEM ones...

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:35 AM

Steven
  • Steven
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Where to buy from & what's the damage? Does it give up alot of brake dust? My Focus brake pad is sweatdrop.gif

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:28 PM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    Author Image

I bought it from one guy who got it cheap tho... hmmm... I don't know if I still have his contact... Actually slightly more brake dust then before... I think because I have been braking alot...

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:36 AM

Tanly
  • Tanly
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am using Mintex brake pads and wish to look for a slightly cheaper 1 oso.

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:52 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

After 2 weeks on Icer.. can say braking is more effective than my stock pads.. so far no screeching noise.. but more brake dust than stock pads.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:47 PM

Sosola
  • Sosola
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi,

where did you get your icer pads?
what is the price like??

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:56 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I got it from this fella at $80 (iirc) including installation..

http://clubhyundai.o...pic.php?t=30508

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:58 AM

Sosola
  • Sosola
    Clutched
    Author Image

thanks for the info.....hw is the performance??

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:13 PM

Hattee
  • Hattee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Look out for Akebono ProACT ceramic. Among the lowest io rotor wear, dust and noise but offers significantly better than OEM braking. Very good feedback in most websites about "Akebono"

Great if you can find one fit your car.

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:26 AM

Delsol
  • Delsol
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Icer are great pads. They're nrs, high carbon, free from heavy metals and copper.
Best used with new Fremax Discs.
Fremax are high carbon discs too

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:47 PM

pidevil
  • pidevil
    Banned

Well, I'm using them and they are of very good quality, though not really popular.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Icer, Brake, Pads, Good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users