• Reply to this topic
3448 replies to this topic | 96 praises

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1393380318.jpg

MAINTENANCE PACKAGE

Comprehensive Maintenance

which includes :
-Exterior Wash
-Dewaxing
-Door Edges Cleaning
-Interior Vacuum
-Tire Dressing
-Glass Cleaning
-Removal of scratches, stubborn stains and watermarks (up to 90% removed)
-Stage I Layer Reapplication
-Stage II Layer Reapplication

at the cost of :
-Small - $132
-Medium - $143
-Executive /Luxury- $165
-Small SUV - $176
- Large SUV - $187
- Small MPV - $198
-Large MPV - $220

1393380319.jpg

Paintless Dent Repair
“Exclusive to CSII Customers only”

1st Dent = $22
2 - 3 Dents = $17 each
4 - 9 Dents = $11 each
10 – 15 Dents = $132 Package
16 – 25 Dents = $198 Package

Disclaimers: Once the metal portion has been damaged, 100% restoration is not guaranteed.

Attached Thumbnails

• CS-II.jpg

Edited by Sealant, 26 February 2014 - 10:25 AM.

Weez911 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

kumweng/9765 4468

Btw, I am driving Airwave. How much is it?

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Colt Plus considered small or medium?

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hur.gif hmm... think quite obviously medium.

"Plus" some more. Lagi more medium lo. laugh.gif
Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

After coating.... I still want to polish "kee lat kee lat" with polishes periodically (say 3 months) with Klasse. Can or not? Will Klasse remove the CS-II?

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:02 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

was trying to pull a fast one tongue.gif

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:03 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

tink usua;;y w such sealant, cannot polish anymore rite?

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:18 AM

Admin
  • Premium member
    Admin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Dear users

Sealant has kindly sponsored the Detailing forum. He is entitled to 2 sticky threads in the Detailing forum as well. One of this is on the "CS-II Teflon« Paint Sealant" and the other is on "Unique Customized Luxury Mat". smile.gif

Regards.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:41 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Think polishing will make the protective sealant coating thinner.
Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:52 PM

Number19
  • Number19
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sealant is meant to protect your paint already. Polish is considered abrasive so it would remove your sealant. Polish is part of the preparation step.

Sealant normally used as a LSP - last step process. If you want, can slap a layer of wax onto sealant.

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:28 AM

Nullbig
  • Nullbig
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Can you define the difference between 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' ?? By c.c.?? or by length of car??

Juz joking on the last part , but seriously.....

Also, this is best price liao?? How your product compare with Tuff Coat??

....'You can paint it any color, so long as it's black' - Henry T Ford

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:24 PM

Kensue
  • Kensue
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi whats the price for City 4G.
Too lazy to DIY and looking for alternative solutuion for my car shine.....
How do your products compare to Toughseal and glare.....
Any followups that we must do after the application?

Posted 25 October 2006 - 03:21 AM

Hondarrrvader
  • Hondarrrvader
    Clutched
    Author Image

My personal opinion.

I got my MX5 from Vincar who offered this CSII Teflon coat. All I can say is.. after 3 months, I would rather took the offer of TINTING.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

IMHO, CS-II is pretty under-rated compared to the so called big names like Glare, etc. I did up my ride, an MX5 as well but a 91 model, at Unique too. Must say that washing the car is a breeze after the treatment, just plain water and the surface is smooth as silk again.

For me, I will recommend this to anyone who is looking for more than just a protection on their rides. In return, you will also receive great customer service and after service support should you be not satisfied down the road. I am one such happy customer smile.gif

ps: I am in no way related to Unique except being a happy customer
Weez911 praised this

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Can you define the difference between 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' ?? By c.c.?? or by length of car??

Juz joking on the last part , but seriously.....

Also, this is best price liao?? How your product compare with Tuff Coat??

Hi Bro nullbig,

The car is define by its size, This is the best price liao leh. Tuff Coat and ours is actually different technology, we are not suppose to compare and comment so much leh.

Cheers

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Edited by Sealant, 25 October 2006 - 03:19 PM.

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:40 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Kensue,

Honda City is consider medium size, so is $320, After application, you do not need to come back to us for maintenance as we will be giving you a bottle of CS -II Preservation to self-maintain.

However you can also come back every 6 months to do a cleaning, to remove cobweb marks and hairline scratches and this will cost you a $50 per session.

Should you need any information, please do not hesitate to call me at 6844 2235.

Cheers

Sherine
Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

Civic03
  • Civic03
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Am i still first 20? :)

How much to do my 2003 black civic? Payment terms?
Weez911 praised this

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:19 AM

Dodge
  • Dodge
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello,

How do you ensure that the PTFE bonds and stays on the paint? I know it'll probably be a trade secret, but the heat needed to bond Teflon onto the paint is quite high, 282 to 296║C. Would the existing plastic, rubber and leather components of the car withstand this bonding heat without damage?

Are you really using PTFE in your product as a sealant or as a lubricant to put on the sealant?

Thanks for clarifications, it would help many to decide on using this service.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:46 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I saw an article about this teflon to be bond into the paint should be higher than 296C,

Edited by Maddriver, 28 October 2006 - 02:52 AM.

Weez911 praised this
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:52 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

for this teflon thingy to be bond into the paint,do you let the paint bake in an oven?

cos I guess that is the only way to achieve this kinda of temperature.

maybe you can clarify some of our doubt?

Edited by Maddriver, 28 October 2006 - 02:54 AM.

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: paint, protection, discount and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users