• Reply to this topic
3814 replies to this topic | 101 praises

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1393380318.jpg

MAINTENANCE PACKAGE

Comprehensive Maintenance

which includes :
-Exterior Wash
-Dewaxing
-Door Edges Cleaning
-Interior Vacuum
-Tire Dressing
-Glass Cleaning
-Removal of scratches, stubborn stains and watermarks (up to 90% removed)
-Stage I Layer Reapplication
-Stage II Layer Reapplication

at the cost of :
-Small - $132
-Medium - $143
-Executive /Luxury- $165
-Small SUV - $176
- Large SUV - $187
- Small MPV - $198
-Large MPV - $220

1393380319.jpg

Paintless Dent Repair
“Exclusive to CSII Customers only”

1st Dent = $22
2 - 3 Dents = $17 each
4 - 9 Dents = $11 each
10 – 15 Dents = $132 Package
16 – 25 Dents = $198 Package

Disclaimers: Once the metal portion has been damaged, 100% restoration is not guaranteed.

Attached Thumbnails

• CS-II.jpg

Edited by Sealant, 26 February 2014 - 10:25 AM.

Weez911 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Address: 53 #01-40, UBI Ave 1 Paya Ubi Industrial Park Singapore 408934

Enquiries: 6844 2235 | Booking: 6463 1311 / 6745 1311
Website: www.cs2singapore.com    |    Email: info@cs2singapore.com   

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

kumweng/9765 4468

Btw, I am driving Airwave. How much is it?

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Colt Plus considered small or medium?

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hur.gif hmm... think quite obviously medium.

"Plus" some more. Lagi more medium lo. laugh.gif
Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

After coating.... I still want to polish "kee lat kee lat" with polishes periodically (say 3 months) with Klasse. Can or not? Will Klasse remove the CS-II?

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:02 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

was trying to pull a fast one tongue.gif

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:03 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

tink usua;;y w such sealant, cannot polish anymore rite?

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:18 AM

Admin
  • Premium member
    Admin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Dear users

Sealant has kindly sponsored the Detailing forum. He is entitled to 2 sticky threads in the Detailing forum as well. One of this is on the "CS-II Teflon« Paint Sealant" and the other is on "Unique Customized Luxury Mat". smile.gif

Regards.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:41 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Think polishing will make the protective sealant coating thinner.
Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:52 PM

Number19
  • Number19
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sealant is meant to protect your paint already. Polish is considered abrasive so it would remove your sealant. Polish is part of the preparation step.

Sealant normally used as a LSP - last step process. If you want, can slap a layer of wax onto sealant.

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:28 AM

Nullbig
  • Nullbig
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Can you define the difference between 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' ?? By c.c.?? or by length of car??

Juz joking on the last part , but seriously.....

Also, this is best price liao?? How your product compare with Tuff Coat??

....'You can paint it any color, so long as it's black' - Henry T Ford

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:24 PM

Kensue
  • Kensue
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi whats the price for City 4G.
Too lazy to DIY and looking for alternative solutuion for my car shine.....
How do your products compare to Toughseal and glare.....
Any followups that we must do after the application?

Posted 25 October 2006 - 03:21 AM

Hondarrrvader
  • Hondarrrvader
    Clutched
    Author Image

My personal opinion.

I got my MX5 from Vincar who offered this CSII Teflon coat. All I can say is.. after 3 months, I would rather took the offer of TINTING.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

IMHO, CS-II is pretty under-rated compared to the so called big names like Glare, etc. I did up my ride, an MX5 as well but a 91 model, at Unique too. Must say that washing the car is a breeze after the treatment, just plain water and the surface is smooth as silk again.

For me, I will recommend this to anyone who is looking for more than just a protection on their rides. In return, you will also receive great customer service and after service support should you be not satisfied down the road. I am one such happy customer smile.gif

ps: I am in no way related to Unique except being a happy customer
Weez911 praised this

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

Can you define the difference between 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' ?? By c.c.?? or by length of car??

Juz joking on the last part , but seriously.....

Also, this is best price liao?? How your product compare with Tuff Coat??

Hi Bro nullbig,

The car is define by its size, This is the best price liao leh. Tuff Coat and ours is actually different technology, we are not suppose to compare and comment so much leh.

Cheers

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Edited by Sealant, 25 October 2006 - 03:19 PM.

Facebook: I love CS-II  |  Blog: uniquecs2.blogspot.sg   |  Twitter: @CS2PPS  | Youtube: Unique CS-II

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:40 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Kensue,

Honda City is consider medium size, so is $320, After application, you do not need to come back to us for maintenance as we will be giving you a bottle of CS -II Preservation to self-maintain.

However you can also come back every 6 months to do a cleaning, to remove cobweb marks and hairline scratches and this will cost you a $50 per session.

Should you need any information, please do not hesitate to call me at 6844 2235.

Cheers

Sherine

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

Civic03
  • Civic03
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Am i still first 20? :)

How much to do my 2003 black civic? Payment terms?
Weez911 praised this

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:19 AM

Dodge
  • Dodge
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello,

How do you ensure that the PTFE bonds and stays on the paint? I know it'll probably be a trade secret, but the heat needed to bond Teflon onto the paint is quite high, 282 to 296║C. Would the existing plastic, rubber and leather components of the car withstand this bonding heat without damage?

Are you really using PTFE in your product as a sealant or as a lubricant to put on the sealant?

Thanks for clarifications, it would help many to decide on using this service.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:46 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

I saw an article about this teflon to be bond into the paint should be higher than 296C,

Edited by Maddriver, 28 October 2006 - 02:52 AM.

Weez911 praised this
Website for Duragloss and Optimum Car Care Products
https://www.optivax.com.sg

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:52 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sealant,

for this teflon thingy to be bond into the paint,do you let the paint bake in an oven?

cos I guess that is the only way to achieve this kinda of temperature.

maybe you can clarify some of our doubt?

Edited by Maddriver, 28 October 2006 - 02:54 AM.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:13 AM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi bro,

Sealant is on oversea trip starting today, so u may expecting them to reply u few days later.... dead.gif
Weez911 praised this
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:19 AM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

PPS... bu-llsh-it

i diy better sly.gif

Klasse + JW +OCW thumbsup.gif

beat the daylights out of PPS.. scholar.gif

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:43 AM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Does your sealant prevent watermarks? or birdshit stains? or swirl marks?

will it 'wear out' over time, where water will not bead anymore?

does it require re coating of your sealant over a 18mth period?

thanks!! smile.gif
Weez911 praised this

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:41 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hello,

How do you ensure that the PTFE bonds and stays on the paint? I know it'll probably be a trade secret, but the heat needed to bond Teflon onto the paint is quite high, 282 to 296║C. Would the existing plastic, rubber and leather components of the car withstand this bonding heat without damage?

Are you really using PTFE in your product as a sealant or as a lubricant to put on the sealant?

Thanks for clarifications, it would help many to decide on using this service.

Hi Bro Dodge,

Teflon alone is unable to bond into your car paintwork, To bond a 100% pure Teflon into a piece of metal, you need to bake in the constant heat of 600 degree and above. Once well coated, it could last you for more than 10 years. Our Teflon is a mixture of Teflon and sealant. We use machine to heat shield with constant speed of ard 3800rpm to create heat so that Teflon is able to bond into our base coat. Unskillful technician will damage the exterior rubber trimming.

To more understand on our product, kindly log on to our website www.unique1995.sg

Should you require more information, kindly contact me at 6844 2235.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Sherine
CS- II Paint Protection

Edited by Admin, 29 October 2006 - 12:56 AM.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:57 PM

Jonbummer
  • Premium member
    Jonbummer
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hey u seen the products used before?
or have u tried?
u seen & touch the finished rides before?

i guess the ans to the qnns are a resounding NO, ya?

so i do suggest u stop shooting off your mouth
calling others products or services 'bu*l*hit'

CS II is a paid advertiser here in MCF so i do believe
the mod and admin know and filter Snake Oils before
they allow them to advert here.

also, you have to understand for Almost Every Products
there will be pro and cons
Klasse + JW +OCW is the best?? there will be others who
dispute that, i'm sure.

i was suspicious of such products before, but seeing and
touching is believing. and i have seem and touched the
finished rides before.

so pls make more qualified remarks on product than just putting
it down with your own closed unresearched remarks.
else, the egg will be on your face instead

cheers

Edited by Jonbummer, 28 October 2006 - 12:58 PM.

+*-*-*-*+

my karting exploit @ velocita-karting.blogspot.com/
"to finish the race first, first you have to finish the race"

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:43 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thanks bro

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:48 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sherine,

Just some doubts,and also for my knowledge as well,I guess the machine running at 3800 rpm is it a rotary

machine?If it is a rotary machine,running at 3800rpm,will it be able to achieve 600C?

Thanks for your advise

Edited by Maddriver, 28 October 2006 - 02:52 PM.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:52 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Nine_eleven,

The CS-II Teflon Paint Sealant does prevent enviromental harm, It Prolong the penetration of the bird dropping to the paint work within 24hrs, which mean within a day, you still need to clear it off with clear water or the preservation. Minor scratches can be prevent, it can be clear off with the use of the preservation (nick). However, nothing yet, not even our car clear coat are able to prevent scratches still.

When PPS is done, it does not mean that it is "Anti-Scratches", forever do not have to wash your car and your car is "dust Free" and you can simply "bo chiap" your car.Nothing yet is permanent without the regular maintenance from the owner.

Once CS-II is coated, you need not recoat after 18 months. All you need is your regular maintenance (regular car wash and the preservation wash for at least once a month). The preservation will be given complimentary (125ml) after the application of CS-II. The Preservation serve to help to maintain gloss, smoothless of the vehicle and also enhance a tough layer to the sealant. However, if you wish to recoat after the 18 months, charges will be 40% less the actual price.

Ok, I hope I am not too long winded wink.gifI hope this will help to clear your doubts ya smile.gif

Should you need more information, can call me at 6844 2235 or pm me lah!

Cheers smile.gif

Sherine
Unique(Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

hi bro,

No, it will never reach 600 degree by using 3800rpm, the mixture of the Teflon sealant with the heat buff is able to lock into the pole of the paint. To have a better understanding of the products, you can log on to www.unique1995.sg

Cheers wink.gif

Sherine

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:16 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

PPS... bu-llsh-it

i diy better sly.gif

Klasse + JW +OCW thumbsup.gif

beat the daylights out of PPS.. scholar.gif

Hi Bro WEIXIANG_06,

Perhaps you have been con by some unprofessional who claims to be PPS lah, Anyway different pple act differently, some enjoy to do it DIY, some would prefer packages or some would like to go for PPS, thats why detailing products/ shop is getting more and more to serve different pple here. wink.gif

Hope you are not offended, huh. tongue.gif

See ya. smile.gif

Sherine

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

upz for you... certaintly you have demonstrated patience with irate customers before...

mmz.. coz over at VOGS, there used to be alot of hype over your fellow competitor... toughseal....

at yah, to begin with the gloss and finishing was really cool.gif sunny.gif and slick... but overtime it faded... and yah its written about 18 month warranty which turned out to be "with conditions attached".. it states able to last 5 years.. but in singapore's weather... furious.gif

24/7 in open air carpark.. i feel any PPS... will not really be able to hold out for long.... mmz.. there are simply too many failed PPS around.. when over at VOGS, we do meetups.. and see for our own eyes... the rides that have been PPS before were really shiny, slick and nice finishing.. but then 6 months later... its thumbsdown.gif its not because that they din maintain their rides by regular washing with plain water.. but simply it requires maintenance as likewise in ur case... sending back to the centre for maintenance..

well... let time tell bah...

in MCF, there are more people who love DiY... PPS is not a miracle...

Edited by Weixiang_06, 28 October 2006 - 10:05 PM.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:10 PM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hey u seen the products used before?
or have u tried?
u seen & touch the finished rides before?

i guess the ans to the qnns are a resounding NO, ya?

so i do suggest u stop shooting off your mouth
calling others products or services 'bu*l*hit'

CS II is a paid advertiser here in MCF so i do believe
the mod and admin know and filter Snake Oils before
they allow them to advert here.

also, you have to understand for Almost Every Products
there will be pro and cons
Klasse + JW +OCW is the best?? there will be others who
dispute that, i'm sure.

i was suspicious of such products before, but seeing and
touching is believing. and i have seem and touched the
finished rides before.

so pls make more qualified remarks on product than just putting
it down with your own closed unresearched remarks.
else, the egg will be on your face instead

cheers

Bro....Cool down lar,

they never "Touch" & "See" the finished product themselves, that is why they make ssssssooooo negative comments....

Anyway, U and me convinced to have it sometime in the coming future, right?.....hehe, by then we can wear the CSII Teflon Armor to rifle.gif rifle.gif rifle.gif thumbsup.gif
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:13 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

http://forum.vogs.ne...t=31836&start=0

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:17 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

the armour is not miracle...

it cannot protect you from
- chips
- scratches
- dents (obviously)
- birdshit / stains and etc....

being too sunny.gif ride
- liable to people's itchy hands....

haiz.. i have seen some nice rides kenna this before. the ride so sunny.gif but got one big ugly deep scratchmark... obviously by vandals... shakehead.gif

try parking in the open air carpark.. then ur ride can birdshit, then without u knowing.. got baked in the sun for half a day.. it will be sxxt to remove...

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

Jonbummer
  • Premium member
    Jonbummer
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wink.gif
yup, me thinking hard indeed on it

some pple just make judgement from hearsay
wat to do? too narrow visioned, if u ask me.

anyway i did not bother to see wat others had to say.
we see, we touch, we know.

bro Weixiang_06, one moment u mentioned u luv to
DIY cos it gives good shine
then u suggest good shine is not good cos itchy
fingers/hands are aplenty?
so unless u are saying u do not wash your car at all
or your ride has many finger prints/ palm mark?

anyway i reckon sis Sealant did gave u a better understanding
of the product. that include nothing can be a miracle 'cure'
to environmental conditions.

Edited by Jonbummer, 28 October 2006 - 10:40 PM.

+*-*-*-*+

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:41 PM

Weixiang_06
  • Weixiang_06
    Banned

how you know... these days.. i hardly wash my ride that often as before... laugh.gif

you see, you touch, you know...

okie that's what people in VOGS also mentioned when there was this hype over toughseal..
a competitor PPS...

i have also seen, touched, and i known cars who have been pps.. mmz.. over a period of time... but really doesn't last... if ur ride is 24/7 in open air carpark.. pps will not last...

forget about PPS, if your car is in open air carpark 24/7

diy better..

its about making informed decisions... thumbsup.gif

Edited by Weixiang_06, 28 October 2006 - 10:49 PM.

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:50 AM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro,
If u have live in oversea before, U will appreciate how good our car is......small dents & scraches is nothing.....look good from far is good enough....hahha

Edited by Sgoz147, 29 October 2006 - 01:05 AM.

King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:58 AM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My plan to settle this problem is.....

CSII first, then wax it every 2 months by "Ah Peh"....for $40 only....

Minimise parking under sun (Anyway, I leave early for work & come home after 8pm, what sun am I talking about....Ooop only 1 day per week parking under sun...that is sunday...)

then It shall last much longer....hahaha.....the condition shall be better than my ride in Australia..... sunny.gif sunny.gif

Edited by Sgoz147, 29 October 2006 - 01:00 AM.

King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:11 AM

Jonbummer
  • Premium member
    Jonbummer
    6th Gear
    Author Image

aiya... in our country with sun and rain
anytime, anywhere

wat we coat, paste, stick, wax, polish on our
cars will not be a 'miracle'

your previous post irked me cos obviously u have
judged the products purely from hearsay.
and we know everyone has a diff perference, so
hearsay opinion shld only be taken like a pinch of
salt.

furthermore, tuff and CSII is two diff brand of
products. in additional, the guys who coat it have
diff skills.

personally, i have not seen tuff PPS before so i cannot
comment how they really fare.
i had a good fren, lady Vios driver, white ride, who uses
PPS. dunno wat brand tho. one year from now, the car is
still sparkling white sunny.gif so white that her solar
flim looks too dark a tone!
laugh.gif

pardon me if my earlier sound strong. rolleyes.gif
but all i meant was that we shld judge for ourselves
wat each product can or cannot do. and if it suit our
needs and want for our cars.

cheers
+*-*-*-*+

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:50 AM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You better check before doing this. Apparently waxing after CS-II may remove the CS-II. Takes the "fun" if I say, as least for me. That's what stopping me from using them.

After CS-II it shines as I see from my friends cars. However it does not have the wet feel factor that gives the ommmmpph too.

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

U may be right.....that is why I will check with sealant first before using it....

Sealant, afetr CSII, can we apply wax to protect it? need ur advise.....I am already using wax every 2 months.....
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:00 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

After the application of CS- II, you do not need to wax or polish. All you need is to use the Preservation to wash your car once or twice a month, then your car will be " sunny.gif swee swee sunny.gif" . it is that simple. Of course, if you still want to use wax, you can choose to use wax which is not abrasive. Usually, Paste wax is non-abrasive.

Hope it clear your doubts wink.gif

See ya flowerface.gif

Sherine

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:31 PM

Sgoz147
  • Sgoz147
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

SO sherine, My alfa romeo 147 consider small???
want to try ur product may be end of Nov or Dec 06 just before Chrismas Day
King of Alfa Romeo 147

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:06 PM

Mmatrix
  • Mmatrix
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

no one signed up yet?

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:58 PM

Fourth
  • Fourth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Pls definite paste wax....

Are Zaino and Klasse paste wax? I guess not, right?

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi bro,
Zaino and klasse they are liquid form you can check with them do they have paste type.paste wax they are like a tub of butter usually they dun contain abbrasive.

thank you

unique(since 1995) pte ltd
CS-II Paint Protection

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

upz for you... certaintly you have demonstrated patience with irate customers before...

mmz.. coz over at VOGS, there used to be alot of hype over your fellow competitor... toughseal....

at yah, to begin with the gloss and finishing was really cool.gif sunny.gif and slick... but overtime it faded... and yah its written about 18 month warranty which turned out to be "with conditions attached".. it states able to last 5 years.. but in singapore's weather... furious.gif

24/7 in open air carpark.. i feel any PPS... will not really be able to hold out for long.... mmz.. there are simply too many failed PPS around.. when over at VOGS, we do meetups.. and see for our own eyes... the rides that have been PPS before were really shiny, slick and nice finishing.. but then 6 months later... its thumbsdown.gif its not because that they din maintain their rides by regular washing with plain water.. but simply it requires maintenance as likewise in ur case... sending back to the centre for maintenance..

well... let time tell bah...

in MCF, there are more people who love DiY... PPS is not a miracle...

Hi WEIXIANG_06,

hmm.. So far they are not so irate to me lah, they are juz trying to clear doubts, juz need to explain to them what is happening and most important someone must be there to solve their problem and needs.

For Toughseal, we do not know how they works, guess those doing with Toughseal should go back to them and check it up with them within the warranty period. That is what the warranty for. (But of course dun take for granted that PPS done, dun have to maintain still will get the shine lah) Perhaps, they should have some instruction to follow to maintain the car, guess should check with the boss on their maintenance part.

Over at my side, The maintenance with the preservation is DIY, you do not have to come to me if needed, eg. a black color car will most likely come to me 6 months later to clean away those cobweb mark or fine scratches which lie on the surface of my sealant (Cobweb create by car wash)and there is a charges of $50 for the process. With the continuous use of the Preservation, it will build up a tough, non chip elastic finish.

As you are aware that Singapore weather is either sunny or rain.Paint Protection is to maintain your car much easily,prolong the penetration from acidic stain within certain period and prevent from light scratches.

Cheers

Sherine
Unique (Since 1995)Pte Ltd

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:47 AM

Mmatrix
  • Mmatrix
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hey, I'm interested in sealing my slk.. Its consider small? Please call me to discuss? 96786711 (Winson)...

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

Cyruss
  • Cyruss
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Sherine, how does the 18mth warranty on gloss work? If after 6mths the paint work is not as glossy as before will Unique reapply the sealant? Thks

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:50 PM

Sealant
  • Premium member
    Sealant
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Bro Cyruss,

Usually we will do a gloss check with our Gloss meter after the application, Down the road if you think that the gloss is getting dull, you can come back to us to do a gloss check with the gloss meter again, if Gloss Unit is 10% less the measure. We will re-apply the car at no cost. However, if owner do not maintain the car as instructed and caused the loss of gloss, it will be chargable for re-application.

Thank you.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: paint, protection, discount and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users