20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Apologies if this had been asked before, but what is the difference between Glass Coating and Ceramic Coating? Also, which one makes it harder to scratch? Thanks!

(edited)

Apologies if this had been asked before, but what is the difference between Glass Coating and Ceramic Coating? Also, which one makes it harder to scratch? Thanks!

Hi Bro,

If compare between Ceramic Coating and Glass Coating, Ceramic Coating will be more harder.

post-20522-1370654432_thumb.jpg

Jayne

Edited by Sealant

Hello...one week only and this is the result of your so call US branded PPF???

The moment I seen the guy doing next to the car wash.. and the way you cover up the price.. when asking, you guys give me different reason.. And when I saw your boss car PPF peel off .. I cross my finger nothing goes wrong..

Well, I guess I'm wrong. Seriously, your standard is getting out of hand...what happen??? [shakehead][thumbsdown]

Please advise what are you going to do ??? [mad]

DSCF0334.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

The moment I seen the guy doing next to the car wash.. and the way you cover up the price.. when asking, you guys give me different reason.. And when I saw your boss car PPF peel off .. I cross my finger nothing goes wrong..

Well, I guess I'm wrong. Seriously, your standard is getting out of hand...what happen??? [shakehead][thumbsdown]

Dear Gaolow,

Seems like you have some issue to the PPF Films and from the photo i see That is nothing to do with the brand of the PPF films as this is normal to have bubbling around the edges. May I know what do you mean by SO CALL US branded PPF??? I will be glad if you could explain more. As it is done on the car which has alot of curveture, this tends to happen on near curve area and even it happen on window glass too. This issue can be rectify easily and I believe my staff did not push the responsibility off when you called in.

As Our PPF Films has the latest technology which is stretchable and not required any heat shrink done on the car and which mean no issues of accidental burn mark on paint and rubber. I do not see any problem with doing beside the washing area as this do not need to be done in a clean room environment. In USA, technician did it on the street too and the demo was done on the street to show that this is an environmental friendly films and need not do it in a clean room environment. When I was there for the demo and training in USA, Their advice is that the car has to be kept in the workshop for a minimum of 2 days so that they can avoid this issue.

We covered the price on our board is because we have change the price on our website as the supplier increased our price so we had our price increase too. This is not to confuse customer for different price chart as the our new price chart is not ready for collection yet. Anyway, The price that we charge to you remain unchange as your inquiry is before the price change.

The films that has done on my car is the initial stage (about 9 month ago) whereby it is a very new technology to my technician. This is a chip and scratch resistance films and is different from the conventional films selling in the market. The adhesive of this films does not harm the paintwork of the car even if you remove it after a year later or so...

When you call in to complain about this matter this morning, my staff immediately requested you to come in the morning so that we could rectified it as soon as possible however, you are only available in the afternoon so the arrangement will be the afternoon appointment.

My staff was shock when they saw this comment and immediately they called and notify me at united states and that's when I got to know...

For your info, Should you ever use our service again and encounter any problem with our services, please call us at 64631311 to resolve the issue before making any negative comments....Unless, we do not respond or ignore your request OR we do not want to responsible to your need, you are free to comments the negative side of us...

I hope I have answered all your comments.

Thank you!

Chang How

Director

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Dear Gaolow,

Seems like you have some issue to the PPF Films and from the photo i see That is nothing to do with the brand of the PPF films as this is normal to have bubbling around the edges. May I know what do you mean by SO CALL US branded PPF??? I will be glad if you could explain more. As it is done on the car which has alot of curveture, this tends to happen on near curve area and even it happen on window glass too. This issue can be rectify easily and I believe my staff did not push the responsibility off when you called in.

As Our PPF Films has the latest technology which is stretchable and not required any heat shrink done on the car and which mean no issues of accidental burn mark on paint and rubber. I do not see any problem with doing beside the washing area as this do not need to be done in a clean room environment. In USA, technician did it on the street too and the demo was done on the street to show that this is an environmental friendly films and need not do it in a clean room environment. When I was there for the demo and training in USA, Their advice is that the car has to be kept in the workshop for a minimum of 2 days so that they can avoid this issue.

We covered the price on our board is because we have change the price on our website as the supplier increased our price so we had our price increase too. This is not to confuse customer for different price chart as the our new price chart is not ready for collection yet. Anyway, The price that we charge to you remain unchange as your inquiry is before the price change.

The films that has done on my car is the initial stage (about 9 month ago) whereby it is a very new technology to my technician. This is a chip and scratch resistance films and is different from the conventional films selling in the market. The adhesive of this films does not harm the paintwork of the car even if you remove it after a year later or so...

When you call in to complain about this matter this morning, my staff immediately requested you to come in the morning so that we could rectified it as soon as possible however, you are only available in the afternoon so the arrangement will be the afternoon appointment.

My staff was shock when they saw this comment and immediately they called and notify me at united states and that's when I got to know...

For your info, Should you ever use our service again and encounter any problem with our services, please call us at 64631311 to resolve the issue before making any negative comments....Unless, we do not respond or ignore your request OR we do not want to responsible to your need, you are free to comments the negative side of us...

I hope I have answered all your comments.

Thank you!

Chang How

Director

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd