20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

hi,

I have CS II on my car and its going to be out of warranty soon. can I know the price for maintenance and also the price to upgrade the paint protection (if any) for KIA Forte?

thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sealant,

I have a question which in my short time on this forum has not allowed me to understand, and hope is not taken the wrong way by you or others, but why are pricings and quotes given by PM?

I see that condition of the car doesn't seem to be a factor in quotes, but rather make and model only. Wouldn't it help to table somewhere for reference listing out by each make and model, or to simplify engine CC or small/medium/large/SUV? Just a friendly suggestion [thumbsup]

(edited)

Hi Sealant,

I have a question which in my short time on this forum has not allowed me to understand, and hope is not taken the wrong way by you or others, but why are pricings and quotes given by PM?

I see that condition of the car doesn't seem to be a factor in quotes, but rather make and model only. Wouldn't it help to table somewhere for reference listing out by each make and model, or to simplify engine CC or small/medium/large/SUV? Just a friendly suggestion [thumbsup]

Hi Bro,

As the price is a confidential information, so we will not disclose it on public post, if you need a quotation you can send us your request and we will pm you the price as soon as possible. By the way, our price are charge by vehicle model and size, There will be a 20% discount specially for mycarforum member.

If you need any further information can call to 64631311.

Regards,

Jayne

Edited by Sealant

hi,

I have just done the coating and collected the car last evening.

as I don't parked the car under shelter, and it rained. will it be ok for the first 24hrs?!

thanks

did my CS II last yr around august 2012.

coming to 1 year soon.

got touch up services or anything in that range ar?

can pm me the cost involved?

hi,

I have just done the coating and collected the car last evening.

as I don't parked the car under shelter, and it rained. will it be ok for the first 24hrs?!

thanks

Hi Allen,

That is not a problem, just rinse your car with plain water, and wipe it dry.

Jayne

Hi,

Can you quote for the basic 2-stage paint protection, as well as ceramic quote for Nissan Teana?

Kindly also quote for the leather treatment.

Can you offer a discount of I do the leather treatment together with the paint protection or ceramic coat?

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

What is the recommended period for the Ceramic Coating Comprehensive Maintenance after the first application of the ceramic coating?

Hi Bro,

We recommand you about 1 1/2 to 2 years later after first time application to come back for maintenance, it also depends on the car condition.

Regards,

Jayne