20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

(edited)

Hi,

Sorry I dropped you a PM but got no response. :P

Anyhow, I am getting a new ride - Toyota Estima White. Are you able to quote me a price? Also is there any promo? I did my Toyota Wish White with you years back so I am changing to a new car, any further discount for existing customer?

Do you guys to any periodic maintence package like interior etc? Pls do quote me too.

My friend is also getting a new ride tomorrow - Toyota Wish Black, if there is any good deal I can convince him to go to CS-II too,

Hi Bro,

You got PM :)

Cheers

Edited by Sealant

Hi,

Can quote me price for a red mazda 3 saloon for CS-II Paint protection?

Hi Bro,

You have PM.

Cheers [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Could you provide the pricing for the paint protection for Nissan Sylphy 1.6?? Would also like to know the pricing for the maintenance, thanks

Hi,

Could you provide the pricing for the paint protection for Nissan Sylphy 1.6?? Would also like to know the pricing for the maintenance, thanks

Hi Bro,

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

HI,

Please provide pricing for paint protection for volvo S60 and there's a small ding (size of a 1 cent coin) at the passenger door - how much do you guys charge for the paintless dent repair.

thanks.

Hi

Can quote me for CS2 PPS for 07 WRX sedan pls.

Car is getting a full respray this week will collect on Friday. When is a good time to do the CS2 after a new paint job?

Hi

Can quote me for CS2 PPS for 07 WRX sedan pls.

Car is getting a full respray this week will collect on Friday. When is a good time to do the CS2 after a new paint job?

Hi Bro,

Cheers

HI,

Please provide pricing for paint protection for volvo S60 and there's a small ding (size of a 1 cent coin) at the passenger door - how much do you guys charge for the paintless dent repair.

thanks.

Hi Bro,

You got PM!

Cheers :)

hi bro does the ceramic coating include the rims and windows?

Wat is the recommended interval to touch up? and estimated how much?

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Pls PM me the price for my new ride: Citroen C4 eHDI White. BTW, I did CS-II on my previous ride of Honda EDIX with you years ago. Hope to receive good pricing for return customer, tks!

hi bro does the ceramic coating include the rims and windows?

Wat is the recommended interval to touch up? and estimated how much?

Hi Bro,

Cheers

Hi,

Pls PM me the price for my new ride: Citroen C4 eHDI White. BTW, I did CS-II on my previous ride of Honda EDIX with you years ago. Hope to receive good pricing for return customer, tks!

Hi Bro,

You have PM :)

Cheers