20% Discount off CS-II Titanium & Ceramic Coating Paint Protection Promo & Paintless Dent Repair PDR Service

Sealant

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

i am currently a customer of yours. i am very pleased with ur work. I will be coming down end of this week to do maintenance. I am thinking of bringing down a fren who is quite sceptical about ur services. If i were to bring him down, any special benefits for referring extra business for you?? hehe [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Is there any package, promotion for your services currently?

Please drop me a quote. Volvo C70.

Also, maybe a quote for PDR as well... (6-7 dents..)

Thanks.

Alan.

Driving 7yrs old Honda Jazz, Have many some dents here n there, didnt really count, but guess more than 10+... Btw, do u do any form of paint restoration? if have how much? these dent and scratches peel off my paints work. and wat would the price be if i add on paint protection?

HI Sherine,

Done yr CS-II on our Civic five years back. Love it. The shine lasted well. Will be collecting our KIA K5 soon, may I have a quote and number to check on slot availability immediate after collection? Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Will like to know your exact car wash operating hours. I was told its 9 pm the last time. Drove all the way down after calling at 8pm, reached bout 8.40pm due to jam to find you guys closed. Its getting pretty frustrating to get my car washed recently. Waiting time is becoming longer usually up to 1 hr. Will you guys be doing anything to ease the waiting time?