Renault kangoo

Gabriel

but u still got to pay for all the meals ritelipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gif

got dat sorted out yetsly.gifsly.gif

back to topic...

good that u can manage ur finances...

me finding that owning car alone is a killer...

and u got to jaga van as well...

but since u can manage it ...

good for u...

↡ Advertisement

good that u dun regret ur choice...

so hows the fc??

getz handling not as good??sly.gifsly.gif

btw...

u looking for getz accessories...

someone ask me to ask u...

pm me if u wanna noe who..

or if u are interestedsly.gifsly.gif

join eurovan club and become a registered member. they do organise a trip up every yr or so. visit www.eurovanclub.com for more details.

but if u wanna go in as and when u want, i cannot help u at all

Neutral Newbie

Citroen Berlingo? I really doubt so leh...

It was in my shopping list many years back, but its pricetag of $86K for a 1.4M is a killer! Love the space though! I'm surprised to see the revival of such Kangoos and Fiat Panorama. [rolleyes]

Can I have some feedback on any kangoo owners here? how is the maintenance of the vehicle? Any major or common problems with it? Any big-ticket item (timing belt?) that needs to be changed frequently?

It is recommended to get a used kangoo from the resale market?

tks...

Is it for personal use or work use?

My company has a Berlingo and one of my friends has a Kangoo. Maintenance is similar to a small car like a 1.4L. Expensive parts will be air-con compressor. Timing belt, aircon pulley, water pump etc etc actually is not ex but bcos of the time taken to change all these things on a major service, labour charges and parts added up could be quite ex.

Every year inspection is $60++. Diesel is pretty low maintenance. Low road tax. Cons will be the company registry and the speed warning device.

For commercial vehicle I won't advice on buying 2nd hand unless there is a full service history. Cos mostly driven by company driver, the servicing of the van could be neglected and for some ppl lut the van until damn jialat cos not theirs what.

Depending on your needs.

Edited by Watwheels

i think most european makers of vans are either euro3/or 4.

previous company had a german make,but spares seems 2me are xpensive.

after 1OOK km warranty,1day cud not get started then replaced a blackbox, 1.5times the size of matchbox,cost 3k++

in order 2keep flawless operations, best 2follow maker's recommendations on routine maintenance/service.

Yeah. I find that a Japanese 1.4L car is cheaper to maintain dan a EuroVan. But it's definitely nicer dan Japanese makes.

I used to send my Kangoo Van 1.4 petrol to Billy CarCare for servicing but i find them very expensive. Everytime they will play on your igorance and make you change this and that. Bill always come up to $500 - $600 or more. I m not keen to send back to the agent Wearnes, probably equally expensive if not more.

Can anyone know of any reliable workshops that are experience with Renault car & vans? [shakehead]

I used to send my Kangoo Van 1.4 petrol to Billy CarCare for servicing but i find them very expensive. Everytime they will play on your igorance and make you change this and that. Bill always come up to $500 - $600 or more. I m not keen to send back to the agent Wearnes, probably equally expensive if not more.

Can anyone know of any reliable workshops that are experience with Renault car & vans? [shakehead]

kangoo owner here..mine i send to united motors...behind tampines safra...

but so far...for BCC...if they wanted to change parts..they will call and inform u first rite...?

and its up to u whether u wan to change or not...

↡ Advertisement