Renault kangoo

Gabriel

thanks bro gabriel,

yes, BCC do call b4 hand but on the phone they sound so urgent and serious, you have not choice but to tell them to go ahead.

is united motors reliable? suppose they are familiar with kangoo and use original parts rite? do you have their address and contact nos? [wave]

↡ Advertisement

....Can anyone know of any reliable workshops that are experience with Renault car & vans? [shakehead]

Can try Ismail at Bt Merah Lane. Go to Renault Car Club's Yellow pages for contact.

IMO sending to a properly renault TRAINED workshop like BCC/ismail is better than stocklists like united

the most they can do is general servicing, ask the kid there to strip any engine part u better be mentally prepared dont come back in one piece

they dont even have a proper jack there for god sake, wat servicing [shakehead]

Edited by Furrynadz

thanks bro gabriel,

yes, BCC do call b4 hand but on the phone they sound so urgent and serious, you have not choice but to tell them to go ahead.

is united motors reliable? suppose they are familiar with kangoo and use original parts rite? do you have their address and contact nos? [wave]

juz note wad needs changing then look for alternatives outside it u find it too ex...

IMO sending to a properly renault TRAINED workshop like BCC/ismail is better than stocklists like united

the most they can do is general servicing, ask the kid there to strip any engine part u better be mentally prepared dont come back in one piece

this i do agree with u...

better to send to a trained workshop...

juz note wad needs changing then look for alternatives outside it u find it too ex...

like it or not

"tuition fees" need to be paid

better to stick to a single trustworthy mechanic, though more expensive, over time it might be cheaper

even if send to bCC, they rotate the vehicle among so many mechanics, they wont know the history also

likewise, u go to the cheapest mechanic , and mechanic hop..end up nobody know ur vehicle history

u pay peanuts, u really get monkeys, a real monkey "mechanic" who pretends he knows how to service, but barely can make it

if cannot do engine rebuild SOLO , dont consider him a mechanic

last i went by united abt 2-3 yrs ago, their "mechanic" dont even know how to change aircon filter for kangoo

Edited by Furrynadz

I agree. Better to a proper workshop with trained mech.

like it or not

"tuition fees" need to be paid

better to stick to a single trustworthy mechanic, though more expensive, over time it might be cheaper

even if send to bCC, they rotate the vehicle among so many mechanics, they wont know the history also

likewise, u go to the cheapest mechanic , and mechanic hop..end up nobody know ur vehicle history

u pay peanuts, u really get monkeys, a real monkey "mechanic" who pretends he knows how to service, but barely can make it

if cannot do engine rebuild SOLO , dont consider him a mechanic

last i went by united abt 2-3 yrs ago, their "mechanic" dont even know how to change aircon filter for kangoo

wow!! sound scary...better bite the bullet and go back to BCC. what abt the agent wearnes, worth going back to them or not? [sweatdrop]

seriously

1.4 petrol kangoo

very easy maintain

its basically a renault clio with a different body shell

is ur vehicle out of warranty?

any idea what's the price for renault kangoo petrol version now?

out of warranty long time ago... regn 9/2002. understand is clio engine and that's why i hope to find a w/s that can svc renault car also.. should i go back to wearnes..for peace of mind?

nope

if u stay west side nearer bukit merah, go ismail

if u stay north near amk, can go my mechanic

eastern leh.. in fact very near to UM but i am very doutbful now.. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement